User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post

Nocapszy - You're clever and perceptive, but you qualify yourself to others and it looks weak. I think you'd benefit from adjustments to your posture, both psychologically and physically. I still like you though. You seem very innocent and pure.
    What do you mean by I qualify myself? I think I know what you're talking about, but I can't be sure. If I'm right, then your perception of me is accurate.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Edahn - You seem like a really interesting person, even though I sometimes get the feeling that you've put up a wall. Maybe that wall is just playfulness, though. You seem burdened by your relentless introspection and searching. I often find what you have to say interesting, albeit a little insane, but like Bohr intimated, theories must be crazy to be true. I think it would be interesting to hang out with you. You crack me up.
    I'd like to repost this as my own analysis.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I remember you from my Frightening Epiphany thread, where for reasons unknown to me, you vastly misinterpreted not only the words I wrote in my individual posts, but, more generally, the meaning and objective of my posting the thread. Worse yet, you took your misinterpretations, and felt obliged to make offensively incorrect judgments about me and my intentions.

I'm looking for attention, huh? And I'm guessing by your stating that, "you're uncomfortable with neediness" implies that I am needy as well??

So let's tally this up.

-I'm looking for attention

-I'm needy

-I'm too unjustifiably confident

Am I looking for attention?

No. Rather, like most people who participate in forums, I'm looking for an outlet/medium to express myself, communicate with others, and ultimately connect.

Am I needy?

No, in fact I am frightfully devoid of experiencing feelings of neediness.

Am I too unjustifiably confident?

No. Am I a confident person? Absolutely, over all, yes. Why? I happen to like, love, appreciate and respect myself. I amaze myself, and am happy that I exist.
    your avatar and profile pic are evidence for edahn's view, i'd say. you know you're attractive, and you seem like you want people to see it.

edit: i feel like an asshole for saying that, but it's my opinion.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I remember you from my Frightening Epiphany thread, where for reasons unknown to me, you vastly misinterpreted not only the words I wrote in my individual posts, but, more generally, the meaning and objective of my posting the thread.
    Maybe your objective was to seek attention. I thought you were looking for help and clarity. My mistake.

Worse yet, you took your misinterpretations, and felt obliged to make offensively incorrect judgments about me and my intentions.
    They were assessments, not judgments, and if I recall correctly, you solicited those assessments in your OP.

I'm looking for attention, huh? And I'm guessing by your stating that, "you're uncomfortable with neediness" implies that I am needy as well??
    Well, no. "Most of your posts annoy me because I think you're looking for attention" implies that you're needy.

So let's tally this up.
    Yes, lets.

-I'm needy

I agree. Well said.

MBTI
    INFP

five stars.

MBTI
    INXP

Ok, everyone have their asbestos overcoats? Good...

MBTI
    ENTP

I remember you from my Frightening Epiphany thread, where for reasons unknown to me, you vastly misinterpreted not only the words I wrote in my individual posts, but, more generally, the meaning and objective of my posting the thread. Worse yet, you took your misinterpretations, and felt obliged to make offensively incorrect judgments about me and my intentions.

So let's tally this up.

-I'm needy

Am I looking for attention?

No. Rather, like most people who participate in forums, I'm looking for an outlet/medium to express myself, communicate with others, and ultimately connect.
    A.K.A. get attention. Your point is a wordy version of Edahns.
    Am I needy?

No, in fact I am frightfully devoid of experiencing feelings of neediness.

Am I too unjustifiably confident?

No. Am I a confident person? Absolutely, over all, yes. Why? I happen to like, love, appreciate and respect myself. I amaze myself, and am happy that I exist.
    You sound like Michael Scott. He's also ENFP.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    GONE

I wanna play. Who wants to be analyzed? Can I just pick anyone and go at em?

Apparently you interpret the slang term "props" a little differently from Aretha, most fellow Californians, and the OP.

MBTI
    ENTP

Now THIS, is what I was looking for. We're starting to stir up some shit. Continue. But don't let it get ridiculous... I don't want the mods to throw this thread away.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    and the OP.
    I didn't write that. I think it was either Ivy or Jennifer.
    we fukin won boys