User Tag List

First 293738394041 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    Up until now I thought member analyses meant you were all measuring each other's penises.
    That's all I've been doin'.

:yim_phbbbbt:

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    That's all I've been doin'.
    :yim_phbbbbt:
    And how do you take the true measure of Mr. Meaty anyway?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

This thread is beyond silly.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Merkw View Post
    So?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    ... and that thought scared you away? ...
    No I was just disappointed that it wasn't.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    So?
    Concise and perfect retort.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Default Request + Analysis

Since FM jilted me on Jen's MBTI awards by saying I was "not his type" I think he owes me an analysis! I am truly curious as to what you think of my "online persona" FM since we apparently disagree 180 on a lot of basic issues! Of course, if this is a case of 'if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all' then...just say, "CzeCze has a nice avatar". Hahahaaha.

----------------------------
    And now I will do -- CaptainChick!

I think we would get along great IRL or at least have an understanding of one another. ENFP females of the Asian diaspora repping CA! Hahahaha.

I'm frankly surprised you have gotten the welcome you have with admonishment and some NT hate thrown your way (have I missed some notorious thread or argument?).

I think you are misunderstood, moreso than Uber or other some other members because people have less sympathy and higher standards for a loudmouthed artsy pretty girl. I think you are singled out and seen almost as a threat, which you can take as a compliment to your chutzpah...actually I just figured out what it was. You are a 'bad girl' and bad girls don't get no love...except the wrong kind from 'bad boys' hahahaah.

I guess I don't find your 'harsh language' harsh and I don't find you pretentious or affectatious or even mean -- if anything you are refreshing and real to me and very caring under the bad girl persona/image. Maybe it's because I feel I get you and maybe I feel I get you becaue I can see some of myself in you? Maybe it's because I believe in girlpower? Hahaaha.

Maybe some would say your energy is bracing, but honesty usually is -- and I totally don't find it bracing. Your energy seems fun and zany and you seem to embrace life with zeal as well as a dose of humanity. You aren't afraid to be you and say "BAM! Here I am!" and while this is a cliched term, in your case it is true -- you have wicked sense of humor that sometimes makes me go and then laugh and laugh.

I actually do think we are similar, which may or may not surprise other members (like the way NoCap and Night have a connection surprised me as I think their personas are totally different, but I think understanding the connections have a lot to do with shared type). And not to sound condescending, but you remind me of a younger, albeit more assertive self. So of course me likey!

I love how you can dish it out with the big boys and wrestle in the sand box. And it amuses me to no end when the same boys cry foul on you for bruising them (or their egos.)

So even if some other people don't get you, I do, and I greatly enjoy having you on the boards.

I hope you stick around and continue to kick ass, just not in a way that give someone else a good excuse to ban you.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I think you are misunderstood, moreso than Uber or other some other members because people have less sympathy and higher standards for a loudmouthed artsy pretty girl. I think you are singled out and seen almost as a threat, which you can take as a compliment to your chutzpah...actually I just figured out what it was. You are a 'bad girl' and bad girls don't get no love...except the wrong kind from 'bad boys' hahahaah.
    One of the best analyses thus far. I really like CC's posts.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

So I figured it's about time to give this another try.

Let's not make it as gay as last time kay? After about 2 pages I became frightened to even open the thread.
    This is not a circle jerk. It was never meant to be. Do that... anywhere else.

Antisocial one:

Rather odd fellow if you ask me.
    A lot of his inquiries are more a bezel for making a point rather than genuine curiosity.
    That's not too different from the rest of the forum -- and most people even in public -- but AO is often swept away from his own convictions by the opposition (or otherwise) soon after his posts, having quickly forgotten (or abandoned) his original intention and moved on to entertaining his prevailing curiosity.
    Why the veil? I wonder if it's a strategy to urge without immediately giving rise to conflict because of a preference to maintain his position in the background or if he has any idea why he does it -- simply wraps his arguments in question form because of habit or... I dunno... something else.

I know why everyone else does though.
    we fukin won boys

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What was so gay about it?