User Tag List

First 283637383940 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Yay, I didn't find this thread before now, and discovered I'd still gotten mention. Thanks, Aelan!

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Noel and I share similar taste in music. He really understands that music has deeper meaning than just the lyrics. Like me, he creates his own meaning based on the rhythm of the music. He is also smart enough to know that PC gaming pwns the console!
    Can I join your club? I don't even know the lyrics to my fav songs, get annoyed whenever I pick up parts of it and realize it's all wrong and not at all what the song is supposed to be about. :steam: And how on earth can anyone call playing without a mouse gaming at all? WSDA or die!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    You're allowed to debate (as Ivy pointed out) you just can't call people fucking dummies or tards no matter how true (or not) it may or may not be!
    Hahahaha! Don't give in, CC!
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Hey, I said he could be bitter!
    Not really bitter. Cutting and accurate.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    Can I join your club? I don't even know the lyrics to my fav songs, get annoyed whenever I pick up parts of it and realize it's all wrong and not at all what the song is supposed to be about. :steam:
    That's the thing about instrumental music -- it paints imagery in one's head! Lyrics are overrated. Don't try to understand them.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Wolf is a complex member. He strikes me as a person who had an overbearing mother and an at times unpleasant childhood which is likely the reason he suffers from low self esteem.

Wolf rubs a lot of people the wrong way and while he doesn't effect me in that way I can see why others are bothered by him. His social ineptitude (caused by extreme introversion, possibly mixed with neuroticism and anxiety) is likely the cause this, but deep down there is a way to reach him as long as you're not the average person walking the streets.

Wolf has high standards some of which may be due to feelings of inadequacy. Let me explain. When things appear to be perfect on the outside, the inside is hunky dory and all is well with world. Clean house, clean mind. While this is an illusion, it's unavoidable to the person experiencing it.

Also by avoiding any possibility of a relationship ensures that he'll never have to experience the pain that can accompany being involved with another which can be messy.

That's all for now. I'm probably not even close with my analysis, this is the internet after all.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

374 posts, and none about me

i feel neglected. (joking...somewhat)

anyone have any ideas about me?

Uberfuhrer is a weird mix of endearing and scary. He has no esteem for what is "popular," and indeed seems to purposefully target popular things and ideas for the prosecution. He seems to unleash unmitigated hate on things which to most of us seem relatively insignificant. His love and knowledge of movies and roller coasters is astounding, and his admissions that he has no one but his father to go to the movies with, and no friends, is saddening and endearing. I think his social awkwardness and his willingness to be hesitantly open about his vulnerabilities is endearing, and while I really don't know much about him, I tend to read most of his posts, and, on the whole, like him as a person.

PinkPirahna is one of the most endearingly compassionate and vulnerable people I know. She is popular, but I can tell that she would probably pursue her desires and dreams even if no one supported her or esteemed her. She cares, and that is obvious, and what's also obvious is that her past, her plights and trials, and her own awareness of her strengths and vulnerabilities makes her a very strong and admirable person. She warms my heart with her lightness and compassion. Mountains would crumble at her touch. If I could, I'd squish her and squeeze her until her head popped off and hang her from my rearview mirror. Just kidding. I know she has insecurities, but I think she is also in touch with most of her potential and is one of the closest people to "self-actualized" that I have ever seen and had the pleasure of befriending. Would light my fire, if I were a man, but as we are both women I simply have a very high esteem of her and how she lives her life. Thanks for letting us all know you, Pink! You're strong, so PLEASE get well soon - please, please. I couldn't endear you much more!

FineLine's intimate knowledge and practical application of MBTI blows 99% of other pseudo-MBTI-know-it-alls out of the water. His sound, respectful, compassionate reasoning wins the hearts and minds of many. He also seems to REALLY enjoy life, and see beauty and potential where others would see nothing. He seems to salvage the unsalvageable, reason the unreasonable, speak the unspeakable. He knows the importance of the boundary between the self and others, and I think he, like Pink, is very, very in touch with his potential as a human. Unboxed in. An enigma, but a very likeable one. I hope he continues "funking out in every way" (did I mention that sounds like "f***ing"?) until the end of time.

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    374 posts, and none about me

i feel neglected. (joking...somewhat)

anyone have any ideas about me?
    Dissonance, from this post I draw that you want to be liked (who doesn't?). I think you are not alone in feeling neglected, and that we all do, at times. Based on this post, I call you brave and also open about your vulnerabilities, because you came out and declared your fears and also declared a hope. Your openness is appreciated, and you seem endearing and likeable to me. Hopefully, I'll get to know you better over time.
    Last edited by MacGuffin; 03-03-2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: merged posts
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INTP

This is the first time I've come to this thread. Up until now I thought member analyses meant you were all measuring each other's penises.

Carry on.

(Please disregard this post if this joke has been made before.)
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    This is the first time I've come to this thread. Up until now I thought member analyses meant you were all measuring each other's penises.
    ... and that thought scared you away? ...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    type

just found this thread, thanks to Mempy posting on Pink's blog (thanks, Mempy. )

elfie wants to play!

need to do it a different way. Pure intuition alone...

So. it has to be done in pairs, such that the counterpoints can be seen, like a baroque melody. Entirely random, off the top of my head, based on impressions, that are more like expressions, a Van Gogh masterpiece. I am now typing the way I think, to preserve the purity of the impression.

---------------------
    Night and Wildcat

Wildcat

Yours is the language of poetry.
    Stripped down to the essence, what does one see?
    But the true self, but the gold that is within.
    They see not gold whose eyes only acknowledge pyrite,

fool's gold.

A subtle humor born through the knowledge and further, understanding, of pain.
    That what is done unto you, is precisely what you do not unto others.

Such strength, and grace, to accept life so wholly.
    It is even beyond elven strength. That, I'd admit.

What is life? "This quintessence of dust".
    You know it, and are calm in your acceptance of it.

Therein and thereby, the unseen flowers grow in your unheard soul.
    They do not understand flowers, who would value a hothouse rose above a wild daisy.
    Only God knows his flowers.
    To hope and to heal.
    To be gentle.

Yours is the melody of spring and autumn.

-----------------

Night

Night as Day; Day as Night.

Without, a calm, cool demeanour.
    People think you think.
    They do not get that you feel, most of all.
    Which is why you need to be under the cover, the protection of your name.

Because one who possesses the capacity for gentleness
    is the same one who possesses the capacity for violence.
    And you sense that same rage within yourself, at life, at things,

at inequities.

You abhor violence and blood; but justice calls you with its siren song.
    So your weapons are subtle. A barest twist of the knife.
    The glint of steel in the winter moon.
    A poison seed within the summer fruit.

Yet you are kinder, and gentler than most will ever know.

They underestimate your coldness who think they know your warmth.
    They underestimate your warmth who think they know your coldness.

Someone said it rightly, already. Night should be Knight.
    Last edited by elfinchilde; 03-03-2008 at 11:48 AM.
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Jen:

Someone with her heart in the right place. A blend of tough love. Willing to go out of her way for people she cares about. Yet selective whom she chooses to expend her emotions, time and energy on. An intriguing blend of openess but make no mistake, high standards of admission.
    All true! Thank you aelan.
    Time is a delicate mistress.