User Tag List

First 23313233343543 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Uberfuhrer - I've only been actively posting for a short while, but here's my first impression of you: I get the feeling that you're not comfortable with yourself and feel ashamed about something about who you are, and I don't just think it's the sex thing; I think the sex thing is a manifestation of some deeper discomfort, even deeper than relationships. You seem to be rather needy at the moment and hm, unfocused as well as frenetic. I stopped reading your posts after I noticed that 90% of them are digressions that I couldn't care less about and end up drying up otherwise fertile threads. I'd appreciate it, personally, if you could invest your energy into fewer posts instead of spreading it thinly over more posts. You seem like you're a decent writer, so I assume you have some interesting thoughts to share. You've types yourself a JERK which I'd like to see more of, actually. Right now all I really see is cloying affection which I can only take so much of.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Can you blame me for being a dog lover (as in having them as friends, not meals)?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

No, but I can blame you for bringing it up in the beginning of a thread.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I wasn't the one who brought up Korea.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

*Sigh*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    *Sigh*
    I am unclear about what that's supposed to mean.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hugs, hugs everyone needs hugs!!!

And perhaps Uber needs a foot or a toe between his teeth.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    istp

Edahn – Most people would call you witty and confident, but I think you habit of directing critical attention at other people implies this is a facade. If I had to guess, I would say your over-the-top behavior is only matched by the deeply buried insecurity that drives it (well… most of it is buried, it shows through in places)

Since the majority of people probably buy this act, there's no reason for you to stop and I expect you to brush this off. You don’t seem dumb, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t predictable. Regardless of that, I earnestly hope you'll realize that the energy you're spending making other people the problem isn't helping you fix yours.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hugs, hugs everyone needs hugs!!!

And perhaps Uber needs a foot or a toe between his teeth.
    Pfft. No, we don't need hugs. People need to be able to deal with difficult situations and grow from their analysis and introspection. All this projection is tiring. And by projection, I mean, people project their own fear of dealing with pain and confronting problems in their own character, and using hugs and affection to avoid those feelings.

My admonition doesn't mean I don't respect Uber. It doesn't mean I don't think he'll be okay, and it doesn't mean he's abnormal. Introspection is difficult and part of the growing process. It's a way to deepen your understanding of yourself. It's not always going to be easy, but it happens. It's normal; it's fine.

Just be cool.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale
    Edahn – Most people would call you witty and confident, but I think you habit of directing critical attention at other people implies this is a facade. If I had to guess, I would say your over-the-top behavior is only matched by the deeply buried insecurity that drives it (well… most of it is buried, it shows through in places)

Since the majority of people probably buy this act, there's no reason for you to stop and I expect you to brush this off. You don’t seem dumb, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t predictable. Regardless of that, I earnestly hope you'll realize that the energy you're spending making other people the problem isn't helping you fix yours.
    I wouldn't necessarily brush it off. I've admitted plenty of times that I deal with self-confidence issues in certain domains. This isn't really one of them. I could tell you that my confidence on these boards isn't impenetrable, but it's honest. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.

Second, I'm not trying to make other people the problem. I delivered my honest opinion about some people here. Why does that have to become "my problem," especially in a thread that asks for analyses of members? There are a lot of people here I get along with great and would even consider calling them my friends. If you're threatened by me, whatever. There're a few people that bug me here and there, but I don't go attacking people randomly.