User Tag List

First 22303132333442 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Jen's a creature of dualities. She's either an outgoing introvert or an extrovert who doesn't enjoy most people's company. She's a fierce peacemaker. She's extremely generous and open but she will also tell anyone exactly what she thinks and feels about their actions, whether positive or negative. Mostly, though, Jen is a considerate friend, a loyal and adoring spouse, and a mindful parent who carefully considers how best to help her children be who they are.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Ivy - thank you very, very much.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default 5 more!

Jen:

Someone with her heart in the right place. A blend of tough love. Willing to go out of her way for people she cares about. Yet selective whom she chooses to expend her emotions, time and energy on. An intriguing blend of openess but make no mistake, high standards of admission.

Magic:

You're like a strawberry in a summer field. A light of your own which you hide behind the leaves of self-doubt and uncertainty. Methinks time and an open space would draw you out. I hope you'll find your day in the sun, where sentience and thoughts meet, and you come into a full richness of being.

targo:

Heart to spare for everyone, despite your own conflicts and confusion. A lovely lady one can count on as a friend, she looks out for you here. Difficulty with emotional boundaries, and knowing how to withhold part of yourself for you. Leads to disappointment sometimes, isn't it. Perhaps the question is, is giving a way of possession sometimes. I hope you'll find your balance soon.

nightning:

mousie a keen insight into people, places. You notice the little things and details which give shape and form to a layered world. And you try to bring balance to things which are out, perhaps subconsciously, or consciously, I'm not able to tell. At the same time, a clear-eyed restraint which keeps yourself safe. Yours is an old-world grace of being that I seldom see nowadays.

FM:

scrabble? Someone with good insights into relationships. And quite unlike most INTJs I know. An unexpected warmth shot through with clear thinking and expression. Reflective, considered. A kind of maturity that knows how to phrase truths in a way it would be accepted.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    FM:
    Oh, come now, who listens to anything but Sirius or XM radio these days?

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Oh, come now, who listens to anything but Sirius or XM radio these days?
    =_=

FMWarner. Dammit. I just repped you too. I should cancel that rep out.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    =_=

FMWarner. Dammit. I just repped you too. I should cancel that rep out.
    Oh, come now! You know you enjoyed it!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Thank you, aelan.
    It was sweet of you.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

sorry- meant to get these out sooner but got distracted with life

silently honest impresses me! He has a lot of things going on in his own life but still takes the time to check in on everyone here and is always sympathetic towards others who are unfortunate. I definitley would have assumed that he was older since he seems so mature He impressed me on one occasion over on INTPc (yes- I have an account there- it was slow here one day!) with his concern for others feelings- and we're people who he's never even met! He's always diplomatic- and has an excellent ability to remember past jokes and bring them up again at just the right moment (mousetraps anyone?)

Night is hard to describe- so I'm going to describe something else here that parallels him! Have you ever had a good gewurztraminer? It's a balanced wine- somewhat sweet to the taste, but with a crisp aftertaste and a hint of spiciness to it. It's not as sweet as a riesling, nor as snappy as a sauvignon blanc, but it has a certain charm of its own in its balance. Night- you are one of the most well adjusted people who I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with to you!

Ivy, I haven't interacted with you as much as I would like to You always seem so smart and on top of things! You're responsible but you still have an edge to you- kind of like the teacher who keeps her class running smoothly and all of the kids love her because she can still tell them funny stories that they can relate to. You're encouraging and approachable and cool

Metamorphosis has a wicked sense of humor I like the fact that he can go and make just one post in a political thread that's turning nasty and doesn't feel compelled to go back and argue it- he feels confident that his post can stand- and it usually can (even if I disagree with it- there are 2 sides to most issues ) He's smart- he is concise- and he's quite hillarious!

FM is delightful! He's nice enough to agree to disagree with people- which I definitley think is a sign of maturity! He's also quite funny- I generally try and make sure not to be drinking anything when I read one of his posts because I prefer not to spit beverages out my nose I envy his certainty in his opinions and I love his writing style Half the time I wonder if he even knows how funny his posts are... but then I assume that since he's an INTJ there's a good chance that he probably does... ( do you realize that FM?)

that's that for now- more later
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Hmm, Night...

Certainly leads me to think descriptions of INTJ psychology are oversimplified on a regular basis.

Since I "met" him only a few short months ago, one thing I've noticed is the avatars. They tend to suggest a "dark" theme which is not overtly an aspect of the sentiments he expresses on-forum. Whether this is a wry nod to "evil INTJ" stereotypes or a subtle indicator of an underlying dynamic within his personality I really couldn't say, but I've always found it a bit intriguing. If the latter, I would be inclined to read Night as someone who has emerged out the other side of some trying existential experience with a heightened awareness of himself and the world he inhabits.

However, based on little more than my own intuitive reaction to his forum writings, I think it highly probable that Night's contributions to the boards here reflect but one "side" of a very complex personality.

I'd certainly endorse Night for "honorary INTP" status, given his eminently even-handed, conservative and meticulous approach to matters of intellect, yet at the same time this approach is different from my own in qualitative ways that are difficult for me to succinctly describe.

Thus far in my explorations of MBTI theory, I've tended to take "J" disposition as a kind of shorthand for an almost impulsive need to definitively settle and "close" questions that a "P" may be more inclined to ambivalence about, yet Night's writings do not conspicuously exhbit this trait. He almost appears more inclined to identify sets of perspectives on a given issue that, while perhaps irreconciliable, can be accorded a due amount of weight such that they "balance" one another. I recognize this is a "judging" sort of approach to such things (treating ideas as discrete entities, as opposed to a P tendency to see them as partial reflections of an indiscernible underlying gradient/ continuum), but it is markedly different from the "pick the one correct answer and move on" disposition I would otherwise tend to associate with NTJ.
    "Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even if you never touch its coattails."
    --Clarence Darrow

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Targo
    Conscript of Woe.

huh?

~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP