User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    This thread would probably be more successful if it had a different title. Maybe "Ode to an MBTI Member", "Tribute" or "Props to my Homeys". Just my opinion of course.
    Ick. That's not really how I envisioned this thread. I mean... I didn't figure we should all be dicks, but I hoped we wouldn't just be giving props.

I guess now that it's made though, I don't have much control over it (as the title change should show) but what I'm seeing so far is also acceptable.
    we fukin won boys

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    I'm hoping the other members will get into it as much as Night and I did, though we've have private* correspondence for a few weeks so presumably we've been looking out for eachothers' posts.
    Hey, sir!!!

a) To accurately and thoroughly analyze a person, one must first get to know that person quite well.

b) There are very few members on this site that I know of, let alone that I know even moderately well.

c) But there are, however, members who do stick out to me, some of which I like, and some of which I don't.

d) I got "into" my assessment of you, you prickled pickle, and now my "FEEEEEELINGS" are hurt!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hey, sir!!!

a) To accurately and thoroughly analyze a person, one must first get to know that person quite well.

b) There are very few members on this site that I know of, let alone that I know even moderately well.

c) But there are, however, members who do stick out to me, some of which I like, and some of which I don't.

d) I got "into" my assessment of you, you prickled pickle, and now my "FEEEEEELINGS" are hurt!
    ya ino.

That's why I didn't mention the word thorough. I should have specified. Night put it quite well "analyze my persona as far as a forum can offer" or something like that. He said it better than I did. Basically, just go with what you got, and any speculations should probably be posed as questions.

I wasn't talking about you anyway so, feelings un-hurt. Sew the wounds up. They were only splash damage from the shrapnel I had aimed at the other, lazy, members who've not bothered to do anything in my thread.

Ivy, I'm lookin' at you.

Ugh... y'know I can't just say "oh I didn't mean you" and expect it to be even, can I? I have to give a compliment just to make it EVEN again (the sole issue I have with Fs).

you... did a good job writing about me...

There I said it.

*under my breath* Goddamn I'm clever. That's like 8 birds with one stone.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I wanna play. Who wants to be analyzed? Can I just pick anyone and go at em?

MBTI
    ENTP

That was the original idea. Gopher it. I might even do one of you.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Edahn - You seem like a really interesting person, even though I sometimes get the feeling that you've put up a wall. Maybe that wall is just playfulness, though. You seem burdened by your relentless introspection and searching. I often find what you have to say interesting, albeit a little insane, but like Bohr intimated, theories must be crazy to be true. I think it would be interesting to hang out with you. You crack me up.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Jen - you seem like the kind of person who starts conversations in grocery-store lines. I think you'd be easy to talk to.

Night - I wish you were less polite and precise. You seem like a nice guy, but your language creates emotional barrier, even though it may create intellectual bridges. If you planned what you said a little bit less, you would feel more organic and personable.

whatever - You seem cute, but your energy level tires me. Reading one of your posts makes me feel like I've been at a party full of actors/sensors for the past 3 hours with nothing to say. All I want to do is go back to a "safe zone" and reenergize. You probably have some interesting things to say but I wouldn't know because I can't bring myself to sift through the crowd of smilies and exclamation marks in hopes of finding something substantive. Sorry.

CaptainChick - Most of your posts annoy me because I think you're looking for attention and I'm uncomfortable with neediness. In the rest of your posts, you seem too unjustifiably confident, and that bothers me. Yeah. We don't get along.

Nocapszy - You're clever and perceptive, but you qualify yourself to others and it looks weak. I think you'd benefit from adjustments to your posture, both psychologically and physically. I still like you though. You seem very innocent and pure.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Night... you are misnamed... it should be Knight as you are gallant indeed. You rushed in to protect me from a bully when you suspected I might need it. I was impressed by you at first meeting and still am.

whatever... you're a delight. You continue to light up my day with your jovial, warm, spirit and expressive posts. Keep it up or you'll make me sad and I know you would't want that... not cool.

MBTI
    yupp

whatever-You remind me of a girl version of my brother but only in the way that you both know waaayyyy to much about alcohol and other ways. But I guess that makes sense since you're both in your mid 20s Though I appreciate so I can ask either one of you which type of wine to buy. You'd be awesome to hang out with and you should come to Chicago at some point.

(how'd I do?) [this is really hard to do on people I've never met in real life]
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    CaptainChick - Most of your posts annoy me because I think you're looking for attention and I'm uncomfortable with neediness. In the rest of your posts, you seem too unjustifiably confident, and that bothers me. Yeah. We don't get along.
    I remember you from my Frightening Epiphany thread, where for reasons unknown to me, you vastly misinterpreted not only the words I wrote in my individual posts, but, more generally, the meaning and objective of my posting the thread. Worse yet, you took your misinterpretations, and felt obliged to make offensively incorrect judgments about me and my intentions.

I'm looking for attention, huh? And I'm guessing by your stating that, "you're uncomfortable with neediness" implies that I am needy as well??

So let's tally this up.

-I'm looking for attention

-I'm needy

-I'm too unjustifiably confident

Am I looking for attention?

No. Rather, like most people who participate in forums, I'm looking for an outlet/medium to express myself, communicate with others, and ultimately connect.

Am I needy?

No, in fact I am frightfully devoid of experiencing feelings of neediness.

Am I too unjustifiably confident?

No. Am I a confident person? Absolutely, over all, yes. Why? I happen to like, love, appreciate and respect myself. I amaze myself, and am happy that I exist.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles