Yes.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Would anyone be interested in analyzing me?
    I'll do it, we both registered on INTPc the same month, and I've been priviliged to watch you.

Yes, watch you.

Like a predator.

The ever cosiderate Night, is how most would describe him, and rightfully so, Night carries himself on INTPc and MBTIc with a maturity that shines through the fluff and jokes, the arguements and circlejerks. Often the observer, he will step outside of his neutral stance to give his view on a topic, or the thing I must admit I like watching even more, advice in blogs.

It's a pleasure Night, always a pleasure.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    iow, people agree on diagnosis about as much as they agree on people's MBTI type.

Was Fry also in V for Vandetta? I am pretty sure I know who you are referring to, and for some reason I thought he was also in that movie.
    Here he is :

Stephen Fry (I)

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Would anyone be interested in analyzing me?

I'll reciprocate (later tonight when I'm off of work...) should any takers arise.
    I'll try but don't grade me on it ok?

Night is a fascinating forum participant. When he first joined INTPc it was hard not to notice him. He's highly intellectual (dances circles around most of us) but me thinks there is a side to him thats pretty down to earth. IOW I don't think irl he speaks the way he does here. Maybe he's allowed L and I slight glimpse into his real life because our lifestyles aren't all that different?

Night's a kinder, gentler INTJ. He has the ability to be compassionate but makes decisions with his head not his heart. He is also very inquisitive. One of his first posts was about self sacrifice. EXCELLENT thread btw. I even managed as a forum n00b to stumble around a bit before jumping off the edge. I also think that thread would do much better over here.

Forums for him are a chess game of sorts. He strategizes and has a unique way of pacifying his victims into thinking they're safe but in reality they've just been insulted in the subtlest of ways. So subtle that they haven't got a clue they've just been pwned. It takes an amazing amount of intelligence, patience, skill and wit to pull something like this off and remain dignified and gentlemanly. I myself have likely been the victim of this at some point I'm sure, but it's all good because he's such a nice guy.

One last thing. Not that I think Night is exactly like this, but this episode made me think of him.

Mate!

PS He may respond to this by nodding politely in agreement but who knows if he's really pleased? Answer: Only he knows for sure.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Many of the people on this forum appear to me as either the best or worst side of their type. Some of the Es are unbearable, but some are unusually compatable with me. Some Fs are intolerably... emotional, some Fs will listen to reason. Not all Ss are dumb here. Some NTs here bug me a lot, some are treasures. I feel like this site attracts the best and worst of archetypes.

I'm intentionally not naming names because I have no desire to sling the mud.

I have no idea what will be said about me, if anything.
    "Having is not such a pleasing thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." --Spock

MBTI: INTP
    Enneagram: 5w6 - SP/SX
    Oldham: Solitary, Idiosyncratic

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    There was a 3 piece series on the BBC with Stephen Fry (famouse for lots of things eg Blackadder and long time comedy partner of Hugh Laurie - of "House" fame) all about bipolar disorder. It was very interesting, and followed him around as he had the odd "attack"... when working on tv stuff. It was quite compelling and sensitively portrayed.

All well and good, and then the other day a professional psychologist the other day said he watched the whole 3 programmes and believes Stephen Fry has narcissistic personality disorder.. err.. probably.

It's so difficult to diagnose this stuff, even in an adult, even if the conditions are properly distinct and so on. At best they just seem to be a badge for a collection of symptoms in the complicated experience that is the human one.

Still, if you see this series over your side of the pond, watch it, it's well worth it.

-Geoff

It's called Secret Life of the Manic Depressive. There's a 10-minute clip from it on YouTube.

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Sanntu has quite a quirky and unusual sense of humor. I like it.

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Urchin View Post
    Many of the people on this forum appear to me as either the best or worst side of their type. Some of the Es are unbearable, but some are unusually compatable with me. Some Fs are intolerably... emotional, some Fs will listen to reason. Not all Ss are dumb here. Some NTs here bug me a lot, some are treasures. I feel like this site attracts the best and worst of archetypes.

I'm intentionally not naming names because I have no desire to sling the mud.

I have no idea what will be said about me, if anything.
    ... or maybe it demonstrates that there is so much more to people than type, and that MBTI helps to understand reasoning and behaviour, but can't predict it...
    A couple of weeks ago I met 3 INTP's on one day, which was a bit of a revelation to me since the 4 of us were so different, ranging from the cynic to the spiritual, the brutal to the diplomatic,...
    But it is nice to see that this is well reflected on this forum, and even more so on the type specific forums, at least on the one I visit (INTPc)...
    So, good point, urchin, such a remark helps to orden one's ideas
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Many of the people on this forum appear to me as either the best or worst side of their type...
    Group polarization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MBTI
    GONE

Many of the people on this forum appear to me as either the best or worst side of their type.
    As one of the members who exemplifies the best of a type (ENFP in my case) I admonish the rest of you who exemplify the worst side of your type to clean up your act. We can't carry your weight forever you know.

Love,
    CzeCze

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari