User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Ohhhhh.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Wildcat - I admit I don't understand him most of the time, it is sad really as he has some interesting ideas. I have had many silly conversations with him. I like his strange sense of humour.

Whatever - I like reading about her adventures. She is friendly, entertaining, and she does not seem to take herself too seriously. If we were friends in real life I think I would get exhausted just at the thought of spending time hanging out with her.

Substitute - One of the most knowledgeable people on this forum.

His posts scare the hell out of me, no I don't mean that in a bad way, if anything quite the contrary. His posts seem just like myself at times, to such a extent that I sometimes wonder if I am crazy, and that I just imagined him. Seriously, I remember reading one of his posts a few weeks back about the education system, it summed up all my feeling towards the education system. I even thought I wrote the post for a minute.

Cafe - I am not even sure I have even directly spoken to her. Having said that, she comes across to me as a very loyal and sensitive sort of person.

I like reading her posts in her blog and her stories about her family as it gives perspective about what it is like to be a mother in your 30's. You see most 20 year old guy don't get to interact with that portion of society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Santtu is a drunken person right now, coming from a japanese evening with his friends.

On this forum, he's not a real member. He's somewhat of an outcast, million miles from fun and cool. He's not quite a philosopher, nor is he much of anything else. He's thinking of contributing some stuff way above heads of most everyone else, but he's recognizing he has a 2 meter pole stuffed up his ass, making any sensible points pretty fucking much invalid. So, he's a damned non-person online. No wonder he doesn't feel like belonging. Yet, he's being loved and cared by rl people, something which he is unable to duplicate in the virtual world.

Undoubtedly, that's being a consequence of his hostile past and other shortcomings.

But after all, who gives a shit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

Drier than the Sahara.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Hey, the humor that makes everyone else groan is the stuff that makes me laugh!

MBTI
    ISXJ

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    Recoleta - I always enjoy what you write. You come across as confident, grounded, intelligent, and well-rounded.
    Oh snap, I actually made it on here!?...lol. I haven't even looked at this thread until today. But anyway,...aww thanks Cascademn that's really sweet of you. I enjoy your posts too. You seem very down-to-earth and approachable in your posts. Ok, here's some for other members who stick out in my mind at the moment:

Uber: I must admit, when I first came to MBTICentral I didn't know what to really think of you. I found you to be fascinatingly offbeat, but definitely rough around the edges. I did/still do enjoy your posts though. I think you have changed a little bit over the past few months though...you've grown on me.

Whatever: I imagine you'd be tons of fun to hang out with even though I think we see the world very differently...you make the fourm fun and upbeat. Y hablas espanol, y por eso, eres una chica muy linda "en mi libro".

Zergling: For some reason, you remind me of one of my friends...and therefore, I just like you. You seem like one of those strong and silent types...?

FMWarner: I always enjoy your posts, and I think you're downright hilarious at times.

Economica: You always give me rep points and I like the little comments you leave...lol. I like it when you post...I enjoy the perspective you bring to the forum.

Substitute: To me, you seem like the kind of person I would go to to ask for advice on things. You come across as mature, experienced, thoughtful, and trustworthy.

MBTI
    ENTP

Thanks Recoleta... that means a lot, as the others do too. I'm not sure about trustworthy though... it'd depend on the definition lol it depends on what the person thinks they can trust me WITH, whether or not I'd say they could. I do tell fibs... but never out of malice or whatever, mostly harmless ones... but I'd never betray someone or be dishonest about how I feel towards them, I'd never steal from someone and I can be relied upon to help and not flake out on people and I keep all my promises fanatically!!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    GONE

Hee hee, everyone thank you for 1) being honest and specific and 2)making me feel warm and fuzzy on your 'analyses'. Seriously, I'd hate to think I was writing to thin air because I do that all the time for school anyway.

Magic, your comments remind me part of why my RL INTPs and I are friends, they are amused by my amusement and I in turn am tickled to see intense misanthropes giggle unselfconsciously and crack (ahem, bad) jokes that no one else gets. Whatever, I am a total attention whore IRL and I like to get on stage sometimes (with a mic of course). A couple times I've gotten Margaret Cho comparisons that make me want to burn my eyes out. Hahahahah, just because we're both round faced, foul-mouthed second generation Asian American women from the SF bay area who date other women... as if America's too small for more than one of us. We need more diversity in pop culture dammit! Which reminds me -- -- sombrero firmly placed Protean! We would have had so much fun checking fools on DC's streets, especially folks who hoard public seating on the metro and the drunks in Adams Morgan!!!

I have to say though, Aelan's assessment made me chuckle the most:

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Cze
    Seems incoherent, but points are in reality, clear.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

Quote Originally Posted by alean
    Caring, but tolerates little nonsense and self-pity
    You got me!

Thanks youse guys for making me feel recognized?validated?appreciated? I'm looking for the exact word* My feedback on others will probably seem sporadic and random so forgive me in advance.

This process has reconfirmed that I'm part of a community, even if it is on-line.

*And we can save the discussion on the significance of what feeling validated by on-line comments means in another thread, nnnkay? Don't rain on my parade!!!!! Hahahaha. I readily admit I do not get out much these days.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

We have never really spoken, but I can tell that Teleute is a very interesting person -- you can tell from her posts that she's been dealt a rough hand of cards by life. Undoubtedly, she's going through a tough episode even now. But I have a hunch that the future is very bright for her. The reason? She has much to lose, and for all her troubles, it's how she derives her strength. Teleute needs not look so far for the presence of the divine.

Her presence here is one that brings enrichment -- to all that choose to read her writings and to take in what she has offered of her self. All those who haven't need but look for the mists.
    Best wishes.

That's it for my current helping of absolutely insufferable complimenting for the sake of -- I mean, member analysis. Cheers!

(yeah -- your intuition is correct, and yeah, good series. you're welcome.)
    Not really.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

I have to say though, Aelan's assessment made me chuckle the most:

:yim_rolling_on_the_

You got me!

Thanks youse guys for making me feel recognized?validated?appreciated? I'm looking for the exact word* My feedback on others will probably seem sporadic and random so forgive me in advance.

This process has reconfirmed that I'm part of a community, even if it is on-line.

*And we can save the discussion on the significance of what feeling validated by on-line comments means in another thread, nnnkay? Don't rain on my parade!!!!! Hahahaha. I readily admit I do not get out much these days.
    I phrased it so nicely didn't I.

And thanks, Magic. Schoolteacher sounds.. wrong, but thanks.