First 6141516171826 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Usehername: By far the most kindest INTJ on these boards. I admire your capacity for caring and understanding. And you're also so insightful and inquisitive, not to mention you have an excellent memory -- you remembered my real name and I can't even remember where I posted my real name. I thought it was quite touching, actually.

Jen: You never shy away from being childish, and I like that! You seem to understand my sense of humor, as well. (I enjoy being made fun of as much as I enjoy making fun of other people! )

Aelan: I don't know if you intend to but your posts make me laugh. As an ENTP, I have a feeling that it's normally your intent! I enjoy the way you're so bouncy and fluff up posts -- it makes the posts more stimulating to my mind. I find my creative ideas are inspired when I don't take myself or anything around me seriously.

Varelse: Aside from your pure logic and reason, you and I should get together and play video games!

Maverick: You are naturally one bad-ass motherf**ker! You come up with the most innovative topics and have the ability to draw the ladies to you far better than I can ever hope to. I think that rather than take over your Biker Club, I will build my own club (I'm thinking Spaceship Club or Pod Racing Club) and we can have a competition...(I'll be Blu-Ray and you'll be HD-DVD! )

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Uber - Why does everyone talk about you all the time? I don't get it.
    What can I say? I guess I'm just a charmer!

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

^^ Yes. I don't believe intelligent seriousness has to come in a sonorous post. I'm of the school of thought that the way a message is delivered influences how it is received. Humour is easier for a difficult message.

Uber:

Things hit you hard, or not at all. My read is of someone who is apart from real life, so you lack an understanding of relationships with people (whether as friends or more). Because of that, you can be brutally honest, and provocative in that honesty. I am not certain it is the honesty you enjoy vs the brutality at times. Seems that it is a mask to prevent yourself from being hurt though. There is sometimes a feel that you resist listening to advice, just to push to get a reaction.

You understand people on a visceral level, but what to do with that knowledge perplexes you? It doesn't always have to be about manipulation to get your way, or completely giving in to others as well. Lines.

Balance is difficult for you to find, is it not?

* I'd like to do targo, Ender, Met, FM, prplchknz, Jen too, but I have to sleep now. And my mousie too!

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I don't think I can do a very good job at this, and it's not going to be eloquent or anything. Certainly not as extensive as other peoples' analyses have been! (also I'm not going to say anything negative ;-)

proteanmix - You seem very 'real' and solid to me. Confident, intelligent, well thought-out ideas, fiery, have some spunk to you, and are sensible.

substitute - I think you are a wise person. I respect your opinions and perspectives, and often might go, 'Huh. That's an interesting perspective. I can see that too.'

Jennifer - I think you have a good heart and are a thoughtful person. You are helpful, quite intelligent, not afraid to tell it how you see it at times, very open, and can give constructive criticism when necessary and not in a hurtful way. You are respectful of others' differences but also stay true to yourself, and flex as you learn more.

nightning - Always musing about something and turning things over in your head. Nice, considerate, often stepping in and acknowleding other peoples' comments and adding to them. I think you make people feel good and feel noticed, and I think you are a curious mix of intellectual/analytical leanings and playfulness too. I think you must be a really nice, sweet person in real life.

Alcearos - Very nice, accepting, and kind to everyone. I don't think you have a mean bone in your body (or I haven't seen evidence of any!!), and I think that's a *good* quality. I know you can view this in a negative light (i.e. your 'Why am I nice to people who are mean to me' thread), but truly, your heart is in the right place and you do want to see the best in everyone. That can be admirable too.

antireconciler - A thoughtful individual (both towards others AND having lots of thoughts in your head!), wanting to gain wisdom over time and also help others. Just wanted to give a shout-out to ya!

JAVO - I think you're very interesting, diverse, balanced, have a lot of sides to your personality, and are open to others and are positive and have a warm side to ya, despite your INTP-ness!

Recoleta - I always enjoy what you write. You come across as confident, grounded, intelligent, and well-rounded.

whatever - you are awesome. Your very well might 'scare' me in real life, and I might be intimidated by you in person, but I still think you're great. Such a bright spirit, you make me laugh, you remind me of the lighter things in life that are just as important (if not more important) than the heavier things, and I've always thought you were quite intelligent, perhaps moreso than some of those 'intellectuals' out there.

Mempy - I think you have really interesting perspectives and I can appreciate your openness and the thoughtfulness you put into many of your posts.

faith - You don't post often so I don't really 'know' you, but I can say that whenever you do post, I think you articulate yourself really well, seem very mature and intelligent, and always have relevant things to say to tie everything together and keep perspective on things.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

CzeCze I don't come into contact a lot with you on here, but have a feeling that we'd get along great irl. You seem to have a great sense of humor, similar to mine.

Alcerous I can never properly spell or pronounce your name (sorry), but I love your witty one liners as they're often humorous and easy for me to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post

CaptainChick - Most of your posts annoy me because I think you're looking for attention and I'm uncomfortable with neediness. In the rest of your posts, you seem too unjustifiably confident, and that bothers me. Yeah. We don't get along.

Please. You're more of an attention whore than I am and that's saying something. In fact I haven't come across a person such as yourself online in years! That being said despite my negative first impressions of you, you're an alright guy with quite a remarkable sense of humor, which in this day and age is a rarity!

Oh yeah and never underestimate an NF.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Despite the "circle jerk" (as Edahn so eloquently describes it) here, I actually would have voted for this as Best Thread if we'd have had the voting now.

Many of the comments left here have been so insightful, cutting through the cosmetics to the real essence of the people being described. (And I know I feel sort of naked, reading what some of you have had to say about me. I didn't realize how transparent I was.)

Not only good perception of each other, but there's a lot of love, affection, and appreciation being expressed for each other as well.

Just very cool, peoples.

(and that sentence would still be accurate without the "," too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Jennifer is a member who I first met at INTPc in the sexiest man thread where I choose Sir Ian McKellen as I "ideal" man. In true INTP fashion she dissected my words and irritated the hell outta me! I stalked her here at MBTIc and found more information that I had expected, but she has warmed my heart and has been very supportive of me which I will never forget. I sincerely wish you nothing but happiness in life and am glad to call you my friend.
    Yup, I really perplexed the hell out of you, didn't I? And I was just teasing... I am glad Limey stepped in and covered for me. Very VERY glad.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

I am not going to make one of these posts, because I have a hard time putting into words what I feel or think about others.. it's just a force, really.. but I wish I could.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I am not going to make one of these posts, because I have a hard time putting into words what I feel or think about others.. it's just a force, really.. but I wish I could.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post

Runvardh

I think sex with you would be great.
    Oh, I'm sure there's better than me... thanks
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    DMany of the comments left here have been so insightful, cutting through the cosmetics to the real essence of the people being described.
    i dont think it is really possible to get to someone's "real essence" so easily... and therein lies my issue with making the type of conclusions that were made here. when someone answers a math question when a significant portion of it is erased, you have to wonder how accurate the answer is.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

J

Yup, I really perplexed the hell out of you, didn't I? And I was just teasing... I am glad Limey stepped in and covered for me. Very VERY glad.
    Yup, Limey to the rescue! He is my touchstone in life. When my thoughts are racing upwards and away he is always there to catch them and drag them back down to earth and I love him.
    Time is a delicate mistress.