User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I used to think Dana was a male. And I was moved by "his" posts.

But then I found out that "he" was in fact a she, and then... I fell in love!!!!!!!!!!

She thinks....YAY!!!

She thinks a lot, and she thinks well....YAY^2

She writes what she thinks in a lucid fashion and is wise beyond her years.

Sometimes I think she should "let her hair down", and I'd like to smoke a joint with her.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP

Thank you, CC.

MBTI
    yupp

So I have a question, I was wondering what people thought of me, I'll try to come up with something for most of you but the problem is unless I hate the person I have a hard time thinking of something to say accept. I like you.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    P.S. Nocapszy, you owe me an analysis. Lat, you too.
    I think you spend too much time analyzing and not enough time experiencing. I also think you're more confident than you let on in your posts, at least you should be.

Sorry, that's all I've got. I haven't read that many of your posts lately, either.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Uber....

Is first and foremost an individual.

An exotic blend of intelligence, imagination, humor, and madness.

But I don't think that he is that crazy when it comes down to it, rather I think that he is easily misunderstood. Why? Because he is not normal, in that his intellectual and imaginative capacities far exceed most.

It's sad that he must live in a world that unfortunately happens to be densely occupied by people puppets and zombies.

That's all for now....more to come
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I think we've seen you finally come full swing. I'm talking about your style on INTPc, too. You started as Lateralus... full of energy, spontaneity, and some bite. Then things started to change and it seems like you got lost somewhere. You became very territorial and it felt to me like you were trying (hard) to demonstrate your value in your posts. But the waters are calm again. Your language is more free-flowing and you can sense the life inside you again. There's a lot more, I'm sure, and I haven't read too many posts from you in a while to say anything else, but that's the big picture.
    Heh, unfortunately you're a bit off regarding my forum persona. I really am naturally confrontational online. It's more interesting that way. I've been banned on a few other forums (the mods are better here), so this isn't isolated to INTPc/MBTIc.

Also the reasons for the changes aren't what you'd expect (unless you've read my MBTI blog).
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I think Lateralus should do an analysis about Sona, since it doesn't specify whether or not we can analyze banned members!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I think Lateralus should do an analysis about Sona, since it doesn't specify whether or not we can analyze banned members!
    Here you go...

Sona is a demented *%$^&#. I miss him.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Here you go...

Sona is a demented *%$^&#. I miss him.
    No, actually, I think it would seriously be interesting!

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default decontructing whatever

The first feel of you was a hyper ball of puppy energy scattering in 10 directions: The way you'd go bounding up to a person and literally doinking on them to say hello! was the feel of coloured capitals, liberally sprinkled with exclamation points, in Comic Sans font size 24, dancing out of the screen.

Intimidatingly, irritatingly bright, in other words. *puts on sunglasses* You know how xNTPs hate shiny, happy S people.

But more than 500 private/referenced conversations, PMs, rep comments later, this is the read of you:

A person who is trying to be happy, and to move on from a painful past, you take respite in little moments of activity to keep things at bay. You've a deep well of strength I hope will never have to be tested again. That forward looking, outward energy is something which keeps you safe from yourself. So don't lose that. But try balance the interest in others with interest in your own life too. There's a line beyond which interest in others is escapism from loneliness. But the cure for loneliness is not other people, but yourself. But I'm probably more guilty of this vs you - projection is a flaw of xNxPs.

At times manipulative, but never truly vindictive, you do not seek to hurt another in attacks, but in defense. This is something I've still to learn. I've been too much of a doormat.

Highly open with your life, and ready to share here. Methinks this space is an escape for you, perhaps to avoid some real life ugliness. I hope you'll be able to face reality with the same strength you do here, vs become a closed, hard and callous person, which I feel you could have (could still?) become.

Warmth of personality. We've never met IRL, but I trust you. The feel is that you're one of the few persons who'd be deathly loyal to someone you consider a friend. While you give the impression that you've many friends and it is easy to be your friend, in truth, I think there are only a select few you'd allow into the crawl-through-broken-glass-on-my-belly-for-you stage.

A tendency to go into excesses , but learning to moderate and to think before acting right now.

An intelligence you seem to want to hide. You're probably one of the sharpest persons on this site, and that is saying a lot. In that ability to grasp extremely quickly, what is between the lines, possible paths of action, reaction, how to get people to go your way. IRL I think that'd be terrifying. lol. But you only show that in rare moments.

So yups. Brilliant, brittle in some ways, not for everyone, escaping at times, but lovely. Genuine and a hard honesty. You're more real to me than many people I know in real life.