First 89101112 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Ah, so Mort Belfry and Eldahn share my gender! I'm still confused as to what my gender is supposed to be about. Maybe Mort and Eldahn can describe their sexual selves!

MBTI
    ENTP

And of course, some people are both and neither...

For example, my indentity both legal and psychological, plus my physical appearance, all say male, but my DNA says female still, and without drug intervention for the rest of my life, my body would begin to re-feminize. Of course I'd still be hairy and have a deep voice so I'd be a really ugly woman, haha... not to mention an awkward and inept one (as I was before), but you get the point.

There are also intersex people, hermaphrodites and other variations on both sex and gender.

But these are points which Jen no doubt didn't intend to have raised, so y'all carry on now
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    And of course, some people are both and neither...

For example, my indentity both legal and psychological, plus my physical appearance, all say male, but my DNA says female still.
    Ah, a hermaphrodite!

MBTI
    ENTP

No, dufus. That'd be like me calling you a "spastic" because you have an autistic spectrum disorder. Inaccurate and unnecessarily insulting, both to you and to actual spastics.

The info to prevent people from making such errors is readily available and can be absorbed in say, half an hour's web browsing...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

But these are points which Jen no doubt didn't intend to have raised, so y'all carry on now
    I knew this would happen and minutes after posting this thread I requested that option three and four be removed which was unsuccessful.

Uber stop being a sausage head.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENTP

well you gotta admit, removing those is kinda like saying people like me and Jennifer don't count or something... I personally understand where you're coming from and don't feel at all offended, but I know other people who do get very upset about that sorta thing and I can see where they're coming from too...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    hey, my dad is a software engineer, and he obviously saw a lot of vagina to have 6 kids!
    Boy, that Alotta Fagina really gets around!

(and now that I think of it, being able to see doesn't really have anything to do with it.)

No, dufus. That'd be like me calling you a "spastic" because you have an autistic spectrum disorder.
    +200!

---

I haven't voted because I'm not sure what I want to do.

If I go with straight facts, I can vote for one particular answer. If I go with the intention that my whole goal is to avoid drawing attention to myself, avoiding making distinctions, and just be accepted as "normal" (regardless of how "normal" I actually am), I can vote for a different answer.

Of course, now the point is probably moot since I just sort of announced it in bleary but discernible verbal technicolor for everyone to see. So...

Ps. yes, Jen did try to tweak the poll but it was too late... still, she gets an A for effort.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    GONE

What sex are you?
    At least 2x a week and if in a committed rela--

Oh wait. I misread the question.

Haahaha, oh mang I crack myself up.

Just let me know when I can stop pretending to be a L-A-D-Y. Because I'm not.

In more seriousness, I think perhaps a sensitive and easy way to determine what you're looking for is to ask 'how do you identify' and offer gender choices for answers.

Because I don't think you were actually trying to delve into the biological sex or biological sexual history of people so much as the gender they identify with now? Yes?

BTW, please excuse the repeat suggestion if someone else already proffered that. I'm doing the usual lazy (wo)man's reading for a 5+ page thread.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

The poll isn't on gender, it's on sex, hence the title. If it were about gender, then my answer would be 'male', because that's what I've always been. Gender being to do with identity, a psychological issue, whilst sex is to do with physicality, hence my answer.

Of course, I don't expect to get away with saying that, without a dozen people disagreeing with me and nitpicking...
    ahh. that's clearer now. thanks.

It's silly but it doesn't matter what gender or sex to me you are.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Gent.
    Night is a Knight.