Thread: Amazon help?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Default Amazon help?

I was hoping that I could solve this problem myself, but I guess I don't have the brainpower today to really figure it out. So I ask you fine peoples who happen to have any sort of knowledge of Amazon, or just selling things online in general.

So, I recently got a message from a buyer saying that they have received the package, but it was opened and the item was never in there. I have just the slightest feeling it may be a scam. For one, it was worth a lot, and secondly, they used the word 'box'. I never sent anything in a 'box' as I recall. I sent it in a large folder.

My idea was to ask for proof of a picture of the 'box' just to see if they're able to provide proof or not...but that's not going to work. I don't know. Fuck, any advice? I DON'T WANT TO BE SCAMMED!!! :steam:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Just give me all your credit card info, logins and passwords and I'll take care of it for you.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Haha, k.

And, I'm a little shocked by how many Guests are viewing this thread. (12?!?) I'M WATCHING YOU!!! Haha, no.

I'm so stupid, although I have no fault in this except for the fact that this was the first thing I sold, and I was too dumb/cheap to consider buying insurance, if the buyer is telling the truth.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Okay, I'm stupid for believing this. After getting over my over-hormonal thoughts, It's pretty clear that it's a scam. Nothing seems to fit.

So another question is, do I have to respond to a scammer's message? Or can I just ignore it?

figsfiggyfigs

maybe its late

but when I read "amazon" help, for some reason, I thought you meant help dealing with giants.

... I should get some sleep.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

I think it sounds like a scam, but I don't have enough online dealings under my belt to know for sure. :/ Good luck though...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Okay, I'm stupid for believing this. After getting over my over-hormonal thoughts, It's pretty clear that it's a scam. Nothing seems to fit.

So another question is, do I have to respond to a scammer's message? Or can I just ignore it?
    It's no scam! You must, I repeat must reply to my the message!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post

Are they a genuine buyer? (Did you receive payment from their account already?)
    You should report it to Amazon and see if there is a pattern of similar activity on that account and ask them what the protocol is in such a situation.
    Really, anything high value you should send recorded delivery, at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    Are they a genuine buyer? (Did you receive payment from their account already?)
    You should report it to Amazon and see if there is a pattern of similar activity on that account and ask them what the protocol is in such a situation.
    Really, anything high value you should send recorded delivery, at the very least.
    Yeah, I did. Expensive mistake on my part, unfortunately.

The message she sent though just didn't fit at all. It basically just said she received an open box with nothing in it in the mail from USPS.

1. I never sent a box
    2. Why would someone deliver an empty package in the first place?

I can't make sense of it. But thanks, that's a good idea, I'll try that.