User Tag List

First 1234 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ESFP_per.html <--- Not sure if this sounds like her. This is how I discovered personality types, lol. I think she's introverted.

Unless she really is xNTJ, that is.
    strongly egalitarian. They believe that an individual has the right to be themself, without having their attitudes and perspectives brought under scrutiny. Accordingly, they have a great deal of tolerance and acceptance dealing with people who might encounter negative judgment from society in general. They can see something positive in everyone. They believe in individuals.
    hmmm.. As true as that is. A dumbass is a dumbass; I'm not going to think otherwise.

I don't look for the positive, if it's there it's there, I will not convince myself that there is something positive about an individual who I think is a waste of my time.
    I also don't consider something to be 'positive' unless it is useful--somehow being productive in a given situation*.
    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 01-16-2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: :D Errrooorrssss

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    I wonder if you understand anything I say sometimes.

I meant, I won't fabricate value for an individual, nor will I convince myself that someone is worthwhile merely because they present something of value, yet it is shadowed by other multiple un-quality like characteristics.

Also, if you're giving out your opinion on some thing/someone, you better be damn just enough to allow someone to do the same. In that sense, I do believe in equal opportunity. If I were to witness an individual rejecting another's right to speak; that would definitely irritate me.
    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 01-16-2011 at 10:09 PM. Reason: BALBHALBHA ERRORS!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah I think ESFPs are pretty positive for the most part, like just cheerful and jolly, maybe even bawdy and embarrassing. They live in the moment and have a pretty relaxed attitude about things like messes and social protocol. Healthy ESFPs are playful and fun, if a bit overly energetic or excessively talkative for some tastes.

However, they can also be weepy or have emo outbursts of anger....I've seen my mother rationalize the behavior of horrible people, though, or laugh about stuff that is...unacceptable. She's actually kind and understanding if she doesn't feel personally attacked, I would even call her overly forgiving in some cases, but in others she's highly aggressive and totally unreasonable.

She's also very preoccupied with the way people look, and is talented with visual arts, and was quite athletic and free-spirited when she was younger.

NTJs and SFPs are not alike, but I can see how YWIR comes across as ExFP sometimes, at least in chat...I've called her ENFP myself.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I checked my horoscope but it didn't have anything useful. I'm lost.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I wonder if you understand anything I say sometimes.

I meant, I won't fabricate value for an individual, nor will I convince myself that someone is worthwhile merely because they present something of value, yet it is shadowed by other multiple un-quality like characteristics.

Also, if you're giving out your opinion on some thing/someone, you better be damn just enough to allow someone to do the same. In that sense, I do believe in equal opportunity. If I were to witness an individual rejecting another's right to speak; that would definitely irritate me.
    OK, I understand what you mean.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah I think ESFPs are pretty positive for the most part, like just cheerful and jolly, maybe even bawdy and embarrassing. They live in the moment and have a pretty relaxed attitude about things like messes and social protocol. Healthy ESFPs are playful and fun, if a bit overly energetic or excessively talkative for some tastes.

However, they can also be weepy or have emo outbursts of anger....I've seen my mother rationalize the behavior of horrible people, though, or laugh about stuff that is...unacceptable. She's actually kind and understanding if she doesn't feel personally attacked, I would even call her overly forgiving in some cases, but in others she's highly aggressive and totally unreasonable.

She's also very preoccupied with the way people look, and is talented with visual arts, and was quite athletic and free-spirited when she was younger.

NTJs and SFPs are not alike, but I can see how YWIR comes across as ExFP sometimes, at least in chat...I've called her ENFP myself.
    I am a pretty positive individual, rarely can anything bring me down. No matter how bad things get, I can overcome it, so stress isn't often an issue(although it does show up from time to time). I do get frustrated when I lose control though..
    I definitely don't live in the moment.
    I hate messes, they drive me bonkers.
    Social protocol can kiss it for the most part unless it is mixed in with Business protocol. Following protocol and even taking advantage of it is a pretty useful tool, just makes life easier.

That bolded part does not sound like me what so ever.

Btw, i am enjoying this thread, which has now led me to believe I might be a narcissist.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Also, ESFPs know how to create drama. Big drama. I think ExFPs in general can be dramatically expressive.

You don't strike me as being very dramatic this way, but I don't know everything about you. You seem to be even less dramatic than me, and in IME with ESFPs they are moar dramatic than me, not less.

figsfiggyfigs

Oh drama is horrible. It is a plague I try my best to stay away from.

I love watching drama take place. The decisions people make, the behavior they exhibit. It's funny and entertaining as hell so long as none of my family, friends, or I, are involved.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

It's ok, some people think I'm an ESFP too.

*crickets*
    ....Guys??? GUYS??????!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.