User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default I found the 5th dichotomy : Male/Female (offensive)

Male : strong, stable, high IQ, leading, controlling, rational, logical, reasonable, cold-minded, takes decisions easily, does the right thing, cries very seldom, insensitive, pragmatic, conceptual, doer, objective, narrow-minded.

Female : weak, low IQ, chatterbox, likes to go shopping, only ask dumb questions, not reasonable, annoy people with their stupid moods, warm-minded, pleasure-oriented, capricious, doesn't like to take decisions, stupid, cries often, overly sensitive, imaginative, trusts lies easily, daydreaming, say they want to lead but don't like to lead, subjective, open-minded.

(this thread is a joke)
    ENTJ - LII - Intimate Five

+++ PRAISE CHRIST +++ - don't be afraid : seek and defend the Truth with boldness.

MBTI
    INFP

Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    Male : strong, stable, high IQ, leading, controlling, rational, logical, reasonable, cold-minded, takes decisions easily, does the right thing, cries very seldom, insensitive, pragmatic, conceptual, doer, objective, narrow-minded.

Female : weak, low IQ, chatterbox, likes to go shopping, only ask dumb questions, not reasonable, annoy people with their stupid moods, warm-minded, pleasure-oriented, capricious, doesn't like to take decisions, stupid, cries often, overly sensitive, imaginative, trusts lies easily, daydreaming, say they want to lead but don't like to lead, subjective, open-minded.

(this thread is a joke)
    Ha, ha... ha? I'm not laughing. But then again I do find you funny, so... hahaha.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I just wanted to play chauvinistic. lolol

+++ PRAISE CHRIST +++ - don't be afraid : seek and defend the Truth with boldness.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm pretty sure I can think of people in both groups from both physical genders. If you change it to "masculine" and "feminine" without basing it on literal gender, you might get a vaguely coherent collection of traits... although I'm sure many people would overlap and have characteristics of both. Even more than do so on current dichotomies.

The main problem is that you've grouped too many characteristics into one dichotomy that don't necessarily seem to be interrelated. Also, I think many of the traits you mentioned are already explained by existing dichotomies as well or better.

In fact, if I had to guess, it seems like the first group is extreme xSTJ, and the second is extreme ENFP. Were those the types you had in mind?

Socionics
    SLI

I just wanted to play chauvinistic. lolol
    Yeah I know. But this one wasn't particularly funny.

EDIT: lolol

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I can think of people in both groups from both physical genders. If you change it to "masculine" and "feminine" without basing it on literal gender, you might get a vaguely coherent collection of traits... although I'm sure many people would overlap and have characteristics of both. Even more than do so on current dichotomies.

The main problem is that you've grouped too many characteristics into one dichotomy that don't necessarily seem to be interrelated. Also, I think many of the traits you mentioned are already explained by existing dichotomies as well or better.

In fact, if I had to guess, it seems like the first group is extreme xSTJ, and the second is extreme ENFP. Were those the types you had in mind?
    Probably an E1 and an E2, because E1 is the manliest and E2 is the girliest.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Probably an E1 and an E2, because E1 is the manliest and E2 is the girliest.
    Actually, I think the first one sounds a bit like an 8, and the second one sounds like a 7.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I think PersonalDNA is my favorite psychometric tool.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

(this thread is a joke)
    OMG! I'm a MAN?!? though biology and such would definitly tell me otherwise, I guess this must prove that I am!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett