User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will you take a shot at love with Uberfuhrer?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! here are the keys to my heart!

13 34.21%
  • No, sorry he is just not my type.

13 34.21%
  • wow i really love pudding! yum yum.

12 31.58%
First 678910 Last

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Well, you know, I'm able to intuit rejection before it happens. (I am Ni dominant, you see.)

Also, when I feel confident that people would say yes and they don't, it leaves me extremely broken inside.

The same thing happens when I feel confident they'll say no and instead they say yes.
    You cannot be sure you are correctly intuiting how others will respond. You have inferior sensing. You got to be your own best advocate in life because no one else is likely to be so. If you want some artsy chick, then put your similar interests out there so she can see them and who knows what may happen? Someone else may also notice you who is just as desirable who had not previously noticed you behind the angry mask.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

So, in the dating world, what are personality characteristics I shouldn't change?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

mm i honestly don't think you should change anything. In the long run the person you end up with is going to see every part of your personality eventually. If a person doesn't like who you are as a whole, then they are really not worth it in my opinion.

Your strong points are your sense of humor and intelligence, definitely don't change that. You also shouldn't have to change your interests. If you have an interest in Nazis Germany, then you should keep it. Don't change who you are, thats not cool.

I'm sure a lot of people would disagree with me, but i really value people staying true to themselves.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

heart on fire

So, in the dating world, what are personality characteristics I shouldn't change?
    Those that reflect the true you. You have said before that the Nazi approving remarks and gore stuff makes you more interesting as if you were doing it to gain some sort of attention that you felt you were not worthy of otherwise. (Simply not true)

That is the reason why I think it is a mask of sorts. If it is not a mask then ignore what I say, but somehow I am thinking it is. You give interesting glimpses of yourself on here. If you did that with someone who was on your wavelength I am sure she would find you very interesting. No one wants a saint, but surely most don't want to be frightened either.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Those that reflect the true you. You have said before that the Nazi approving remarks and gore stuff makes you more interesting. That is the reason why I think it is a mask of sorts. If it is not a mask then ignore what I say, but somehow I am thinking it is.
    If this is true... it really doesn't... I ignore your whole Nazi front (which isn't in your face, and I wonder if it is even something you truly identify with), but if anything the whole Nazi thing seems kind of like a teenage angst thing.

heart on fire

Yes, Dana is correct, Uber's face tells a different story than the front on here often does. Both Ni and Fi show very clearly to me in his expression.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I totally see Fi in his expression too.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Hey, feel free to expound on boogers on your next date and see how far you get.

For the record, I totally got laid one time by showing a chick the scars I have from a really nasty dermal staph infection.
    "Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even if you never touch its coattails."
    --Clarence Darrow

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

You should either lose the violent felon look or become a violent felon.

The latter, while effective in its own right, wouldn't attract the sort of women I suspect you have in mind.

MBTI
    INTP

Be a prick, chicks love that. It would help if you got into a couple of fights with innocent strangers while she's with you.

Regarding the poll, is there anyway to choose, "I want Uberfuhrer and pudding"? If so, just tell me where to sign.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.