User Tag List

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Default Past life reading for the person above you.

I dunno I thought it could be fun
    Write a short blurb about what you think the person who posted above you was/accomplished/did in their past life.
    Lets get creative!

In her past life, Malice was the beloved opera diva whose voice captivated so many and was tragically taken from the world before her time in a train derailment
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

In a past life Vasilisa used to dance around in a cave wearing fuzzy britches...but a big cat ate her.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

I detect your past life to have been in the 1400s, your feminine energy is pouring and I would believe you were a woman. You appeared to be a strong woman, with extra power in your arms - maybe a warrior or fighter in a local area. I sense religion and spirituality and a sense of calm - one who is an old soul with wisdom and true inner strength. Your power resonates in your ability to see through lies and deception, and to find people who are willing to support your course. You are a leader, with strong innovative abilities to motivate and inspire those who are less fortunate. Your past world in other words could have been of a poorer state (a third world country), and that gave you the inner ability to grow. Because of the fights you engaged in your previous life, you have decided that you would suit a more reclusive and reflective creature in this life. You seek to gain knowledge about the people, and understand human nature without all the tough contact.

(Pretty good, huh? )

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Well, basically, you were Hitler.

Sorry, bud.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

Phantonym

Arthur S. was definitely a happy-go-lucky hippie back in the old heydays of hippiedom. Prancing around on the meadows, wearing flowers in that long wavy hair, being amazed and wondering about the true meaning of double rainbows...

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Phantonym was a 19th century criminal on the run, who got bored of being on the run. Instead of running on and on, Phantonym got disguised and joined the circus as an acrobat.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Queen Kat was once a 19th century duchess from France that owned a huge estate in the French countryside. Her husband was a wealthy duke who constantly pampered her with gifts from afar, including rare China from the east, chocolate made from imported coco in the West Indies, and Syrah wine from Italy. Often, she entertained her friends by throwing together extravagant balls that included luxurious feasts. She was the life of the party, and many people admired her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Curious Feeling enjoyed running liquor down from the mountains in a modified Model A with hidden compartments under the floorboards and died in a shootout with 10 federal G men... a tragic affair in which all of them died as well
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INtP

Whatever == General George Patton

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]