User Tag List

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Default Thinking of Starting my Own Web Show, but About What?

So yeah, I desire more recognition in life, and I can use the internet to acheive that goal. So I've been thinking of making a web show and presenting on YouTube, and I've limited my ideas down to two:

1. I have a show where I speak to my audience about social issues and how things should be resolved to help people, under the surnemae Leo Hubbard. For example, I would read off an essay (maybe scripted, or slightly improvised) that I wrote explaining why I think we should have more libertarian style social practices, like legalized pot or easier immigration policies.

2. I make some satire/goofy shoe that invloves me and several other people. Like making a show where the premise would be "What if Magic the Gathering, was like Yu-gi-oh?" or a show about assassin teenagers who find a time machine in the year of 2013 (note: niether will take itself seriously). Sorta like Kickassia, in that sense.

So which one sounds more awesome!?

figsfiggyfigs

Let us watch, and judge you.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Yeah, I guess that would be a good idea, in that regard maybe I'll go with option 1, or a review of a movie/tv show/video game sorta thing.