User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Default Embarassing Thing(s) We Did Today

Inspired by someone's blog, I thought it would be a nice release for people to be able to write about the embarassing thing(s) they did today!

To be fair, I'l start

I tried a new bronzer on my face and noticed I got a lot of second looks. I thought maybe it was because I was also wearing a v-neck black shirt that is way too sheer (stupid designer LA fashion...) and my black bra was kinda very clearly coming through. And no, the bra peeking out was notan intentional Pamela Anderson look.

I found out later the looks were probably because my face looked like I had "jaundice". Apparently the bronzer made my face look unnaturally orange and 3 shades darker than my neck. Or the rest of my body.

Frankly...I look like this often. Hahahah. You know how sometimes you buy a foundation or something that doesn't really fit your color, but otherwise covers up and heck, it was expensive and at least you get some SPF protection? Riiight.

Bonus: Once I walked around the entire day with price tags stuck to my shirt at the back of my neck. And not just the price tag, but the manufacturer's tag. AND the extra button and thread in the plastic baggie. I am freaking spaz.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Bonus: Once I walked around the entire day with price tags stuck to my shirt at the back of my neck. And not just the price tag, but the manufacturer's tag. AND the extra button and thread in the plastic baggie. I am freaking spaz.
    Once when I was little, I stuck a banana sticker to the front of my mother's sweater. She forgot it was there and walked around all day with it. I always felt bad, imagining that everyone seeing my mother that day thought she was mentally challenged.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ

FM Warner, last year I accendentially wore a carrot sticker (my little brother's that someone put on me and I forgot to take off) to my Roman History final exam, and my professor wanted to congratulate me after the exam on my effort in the class. He gave me the oddest look when I first walked up to the desk...

And then I wore my fiance's work nametag to class last week, after trying it on because it's magnetic and very cool. People must have though I had a sex change or something. Oh my gosh. I blame all this unawareness/forgetfulness on my strong Ni.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'd once been out to a party the night before class and I was there late (it was a friends 21st birthday, and ever the party girl, I stayed until the bitter end, meaning I was there to peel the birthday boy off the table and drag him home). I got home at 5 am so I just crashed as I was and woke up 5 min before class, remembering that I had an exam- realizing that I was fully dressed, I threw on a pair of flip flops and ran off to class- arriving there just in time.

I got some odd looks as I rushed in and dove into my seat, but I assumed somehow that it was because I smelled like a bar (smoke and booze). It wasn't until half way through the exam that I realized that I was wearing my going out clothes (low riding jeans and a skin tight, low cut, spaghetti strap tank top) and had a brightly colored large sticker reading Mangos across my chest wouldn't have been so bad had it not been a spanish class, where Mangas is slang for tits

I looked at myself in the mirror after the exam and realized that my makeup was smeared on my face, and my hair was a total mess, giving me a Robert Smith look- and to top it off I had a penis drawn on my hand from the pre-bar party the night before

I was somewhat horrified that I had gone into public looking so terrifying, but I did get an A on the exam!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

The thread is called Embarrassing Thing(s) We Did Today, people!

But I didn't do anything embarrassing today, so I'll follow the footsteps of everyone else!

I have many embarrassing things to admit, but I just have to think of some...I'll get back to you!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

:rolli: I haven't done anything embarassing today

plus- she included something she'd done another day in the OP, so I felt that opened the floodgates for horribly embarassing things I'd done in the past!

there are many things that fall into that category! :sad:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

I made a super lame joke.

i lol'd, briefly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I did some pilates by the instructions of a pilates dvd. Definitely embarrasing looking (my pilates I mean) !

MBTI
    INFP

I didn't do anything like that today, but yesterday I was trying on a pair of particulary high heels in Bay and I was already in quite high boots so I lost my balance and ended up in a heap on the floor xD as if that wasn't enough, I then looked round the other side of the shoe rack and saw stools for trying on shoes

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i do the most embarrassing things almost every day. It mostly has to do with me being clumsy and absent minded.

when i woke up this morning i walked to the bathroom, but didn't turn on the light, because i don't like bright lights in my face early in the morning, so i sit down on the toilet, but my boyfriend left the seat up, so my ass falls into the toilet bowl.

Later when i was taking the trash out, it was raining outside, so i was trying to hurry back into the house and i slipped and fell in the mud. When i walked back in the apartment i got laughed at for about 10 minutes.

I also tried to mail a letter today, but the mail man knocked on my door and told me that i put the address in the wrong place lol. I put my address in the middle center and the IRS address in the upper left corner.

i'm soo absent minded.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.