User Tag List

First 6789 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I haven't done anything embarrassing yet. Except if you call being myself embarrassing.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

done a classic today after my first lecture in the morning couldnt find my scarf and i was asking people if they had seen it, realised on the train that i've had it on my neck the whole day and i only realised because i was reading a book and looked up for some reason and saw my reflection......for 6 hours i never realised my scarf was around my neck

MBTI
    yupp

this wasn't today it was about a week ago I was going through airport security and I forgot I was wearing a belt, and so I step through the scanner thing and it goes off. still not realizing i had put on a belt that morning I respond with "I have gum??" and I swear the guy mentally face palmed. but the camels copulating is probably the best one yet.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

This thread needs a bump. I need to read some humourous anecdotes.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I forgot to turn off my phone during class and then my mother decided to call me. I also spent several minutes trying to remove the wrapping paper off a lollipop.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

while filling out some paper work I forgot how to spell my last name...I had to pull out my OLs and look...FAIL
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

Enneagram
    9w8

This thread just gave me an awesome idea that I will put into practice once I get home.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I know that this isn't from today, but I thought I'd share one of the funniest things that ever happened to me against my will.

I had to go to a doctor's appointment a while back - I felt really bad all morning, so my mother decided to drive me there. We were running a little late, so my mother says we need to call the office en route and let them know. When she gets to a red light, she calls their office, and tells the nurse in a loud voice, " My daughter is having diahrea so we're a little late!" I whipped around in my seat, like WHHHAAATTT?! I did NOT, in fact, have diahrea! Why would she tell someone that?! SHe said she thought it sounded good. :O! So, when I get to the office, I emphasize to the secretary that I DO NOT have diahrea. But, it was like everyone in that place were determined that I did! The doctor asked me three times about "why I was having diahrea". I was fighting them all off the whole time! LOL. My insistence that my mother made it up, and that I was fine didn't even make a dent.

RAWR!

violaine

^Lolol. Ack. That is almost grudge worthy. :-)

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I love that story. Dad, all our friends, and I were laughing so hard some of us were turning purple.

Well, when I was at a party several weeks ago, I was walking out the front door to make a polite phone call. I said cheerily, "Oh dear, I almost tripped!" and then I proceded to actually trip right out the front door. *slow head shake* Good times.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious