User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Today my mum and me went clothes shopping. I was looking at the Autumn coats and trying them all on. My mum goes off and comes back with a nice scarf and puts it on me. She noticed i hadn't done the coat up properly so she started dressing me in the store .. I am 30 years old and i felt like a plank (and no, i didn't say anything, but it felt like an eternity standing there though). lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    Today while shaving, I saw that there was hair stuck on the razor. I decided to try and wipe it off, but completely forgot what I was holding and used my thumb. As soon as I felt the sting, I literally said out-loud, "I am an IDIOT".

It hurts like a papercut from hell
    Eugh. I've done this more than once. Early morning no thinks good.

MBTI
    istp

today i tried to walk through a doorway with a box that was slightly wider than the doorway. instead of, ya know... turning the box sideways or something reasonably intelligent like that, i tried to squeeze it through. i got a nice bruise on my hand and even did my swearing quota for the day!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Today my mum and me went clothes shopping. I was looking at the Autumn coats and trying them all on. My mum goes off and comes back with a nice scarf and puts it on me. She noticed i hadn't done the coat up properly so she started dressing me in the store .. I am 30 years old and i felt like a plank (and no, i didn't say anything, but it felt like an eternity standing there though). lol
    Gahhh I can feel your pain .

My Mom constantly does this stuff to me when she tricks me into coming with. I don't know how, but no matter what age you are, Moms have an undeniable power to annoy the hell out of you in clothing stores.
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    ENTP

This morning I made enough coffee for the three in my family that are coffee drinkers to have, but they didn't want it. I didn't want to waste it, so I downed 10 fluid cups of really rich coffee on my own on an empty stomach while I was getting ready. When I get to school I couldn't write because my hand was shaking so badly, and throughout the morning I accidentally threw my pen at the person in front of me twice, ripped two page in my book, dropped a good portion of my breakfast on myself and I debated rabbidly during my classes. I am still pretty twitchy now. I won't do that again anytime soon.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    This morning I made enough coffee for the three in my family that are coffee drinkers to have, but they didn't want it. I didn't want to waste it, so I downed 10 fluid cups of really rich coffee on my own on an empty stomach while I was getting ready. When I get to school I couldn't write because my hand was shaking so badly, and throughout the morning I accidentally threw my pen at the person in front of me twice, ripped two page in my book, dropped a good portion of my breakfast on myself and I debated rabbidly during my classes. I am still pretty twitchy now. I won't do that again anytime soon.
    Haha. That story just made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I've done this. You learn from the experience, let me tell you!
    Owwwwwwwwch! :horor:

MBTI
    GONE

So I went to the museum with my friend and 2 teenagers today (we are showing them around town). At one exhibit on 'bugs' there was a little termite tunnel. It seemed obvious it was for kids so I've always ignored it. But my friend said, "Hey CzeCze, c'mere!" And got down on her hands and knees and started crawling through the tunnel. So I followed suite. x2

It wouldn't have been so bad except as we exited a woman with sitting there and she thought we were kids at first and tried to make "kid talk" with us when she saw the tops of our heads poking out and then when we stood up I think she was surprised. I lamely tried to make conversation as waited for my friend to walk away but ummm, yeah.

I was kinda embarassed but my friend (who is not too much younger than me) said she thought it was fun/ny.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I think I can be embarassing just strolling down the street.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Haha. That story just made my day.
    Yeah, not embarrassing but amusing. I thought it was funny, and I kept making jokes about myself the whole day - my twitching acted as quite the conversation starter

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si