User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP

I have a round dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom about 4 feet from the toilet. I have (on more than one occassion) been getting into the shower in the morning before I have shaken the cobwebs away and thrown my clothes into the toilet. I keep meaning to get a square hamper but damn procrastination...

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    I have a round dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom about 4 feet from the toilet. I have (on more than one occassion) been getting into the shower in the morning before I have shaken the cobwebs away and thrown my clothes into the toilet. I keep meaning to get a square hamper but damn procrastination...
    Man, you are so NP.

Hhaahaha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post

haha i've done that too.
    and i am just wayyy too lazy to actually put my clothes in the hamper. It just seems so much easier to throw them right beside the hamper.
    I also drop whole rolls of toilet paper in the toilet often.
    I've also dropped my phone and toothbrush in the toilet.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFP

Busted with an open fly this afternoon...
    I don't know why that's embarrassing in the first place.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Someone asked me when my husband's birthday was and I told them the month and day and then they asked what year- and I gave them a duh look-and said This Year,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Due to the accepting nature of the members here... I told way too much idiotic stuff about myself.

This isn't something I did today...I did this when I was maybe 15. But it's a funny story and I love it so much that I'm telling it anyway.

Our family was watching a TV show that concerned a ventriloquist that would only talk through his dummy. I forget the details, but some childhood trauma caused him to stop speaking as himself, and he had only spoken as the dummy for something like 20 years.

Anyway, he had witnessed a crime and police psychologists were trying to get him to talk. At the end of the show, they had a breakthrough and the ventriloquist started speaking as himself and gave his testimony.

I turned to my parents and completely without irony said, "That's not realistic. If he hadn't spoken in 20 years, he wouldn't be able to speak perfectly like that right away, he'd have to relearn speech."

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

^^ Don't worry FM, we like nerds here (because...I fear a lot o fus on this forum are as well!!!)

I talked to a bunch of people including my instructor and walked around for hours with a big black piece of...pepper? stuck in my front tooth. \

When I worked retail this happened to me a couple times and later when I caught it my smile in the mirror, it made so much sense why the customers were in especially good moods or smiling so much when I talked to them that day.

I kept wondering why people responded to my posts as if I were a fundie. And then I looked over at my avatar and realized that it causes a lot of misunderstanding.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

I was just looking for my black pullover sweatshirt to wear, and I grabbed the only black piece of clothing in my vicinity. It turns out I grabbed a pair of black joggers and only figured it out after getting my head through one of the pant legs. Ow...
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London