User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 296

  1. #71
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I this thread. It makes you all more real to me.
    I dunno, Whatever's most recent photo looks like an anime character...not that I'm complaining, though.

  2. #72
    Senior Member wedekit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    694

    Default


    (I was born with it!)


    (My friend who took this picture says I look like a llama)


    (I opened my eyes really big.)

    I have a secret obsession with taking bad pictures...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

  3. #73
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Night looks like sunlight. Why are those even bad pics If those are his bad pics, I don't want to see his good pics.

    whatever. If we ever meet, we've GOT to go drinking together. In a camera free zone.

    SolitaryPenguin looks cute. why is that a bad pic again.

    FM. When's our next game of scrabble?

    Oberon... the focus wasn't on the bathroom wallpaper... Are you sure you're not an S... I didn't even notice it.

    carebear, your brother is cute! A baby bear!

    And wedekit llama-kit!



    I don't dare post any. The photos are too gorgeous.

  4. #74
    will make your day Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Carebear: you're doing the rock&roll sign correctly!

    (hint for the unsure: it's "devil horns," not "surfer dude hang ten" or "sign language I love you")
    But of course I do! You sound surprised? Anyone who's lived in the 80's should know how to do them correctly and know what they mean.

    Hey, what the...! I was going to add an emoticon or two to convey my crazy rock'n roll black sabath spirit, and thought I'd spotted the devil's horns gesture on one of the emoticons here, but all I came up with were these two doods.


    They clearly want to say they love us, but why they keep bobbing up and down is beyond me.

    I guess I'll have to settle for this one if I want devil's horns:
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

  5. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    Conan's hunkier cousin.
    Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    omg he does kinda look like conan, i didn't notice that.
    If I could be as funny as Conan, I would die of pride.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    But of course I do! You sound surprised? Anyone who's lived in the 80's should know how to do them correctly and know what they mean.

    Hey, what the...! I was going to add an emoticon or two to convey my crazy rock'n roll black sabath spirit, and thought I'd spotted the devil's horns gesture on one of the emoticons here, but all I came up with were these two doods.


    They clearly want to say they love us, but why they keep bobbing up and down is beyond me.

    I guess I'll have to settle for this one if I want devil's horns:
    No, those guys rock! They're bobbing because they're banging their heads. I did it at many a Metallica/Motley Crue/Scorpions/G 'N R show in my day.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  6. #76
    Rats off to ya! Mort Belfry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    You look like Vince Noir from The Mighty Boosh

    The really, really bad pic thread-viniov-bmp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Why do we always come here?

    I guess we'll never know.

    It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

  7. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    You look like Vince Noir from The Mighty Boosh
    I was just going to say that I think Wedekit looks like Ryan from The Office.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  8. #78
    will make your day Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    No, those guys rock! They're bobbing because they're banging their heads. I did it at many a Metallica/Motley Crue/Scorpions/G 'N R show in my day.
    No, they're saying I love you (thumb extended),


    not rocking!


    That was kinda my point.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

  9. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    No, they're saying I love you (thumb extended),


    not rocking!


    That was kinda my point.
    Doh. I didn't see the tiny thumbs on our emoty friends. That is distinctly less cool.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  10. #80
    will make your day Carebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Doh. I didn't see the tiny thumbs on our emoty friends. That is distinctly less cool.
    Exactly!
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

Similar Threads

  1. The Really Odd Questions thread
    By Crystal Winter Dream in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-18-2017, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:11 PM
  3. Anyone else watch really bad tv?
    By Lady_X in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:32 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 06:40 PM
  5. [JCF] Do INFPs Hold Grudges... Really bad ones?
    By fill in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO