User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    IMG
    Sadly Whatever, now you may never go out with our resident Sasquatch.

I prefer piercings to tattoos just because tattoos are more maintenance and may fade or warp with time. Piercings you can take out and hopefully won't develop a keloid or scarring.

I've had my ear cartilage pierced I think 2x, WITH A GUN, which is BAD BAD form. Needless to say they never healed properly and I took them out. Cartilage is the most painful and slowest healing thing you can pierce (next to the belly button) so I avoid it now.

I had an orbital put in my earlobe. It looked similar to this pic I found:

http://tattoo.about.com/library/graphics/011104d.jpg

I got compliments on it too, since they are not as popular and IMHO are actually subversive because no one really knows you have "a piercing".

I had my lip pierced twice but both times they didn't heal properly.

One of my coworkers asked me when she saw it, "How do you kiss your boyfriend?"

Hahhaahaha.

Metal and me just don't mix unfortunately. Actually, I can't even wear contacts. My body is xenophobic this way.

And I will avoid piercings from now on due to the risks and extra hassle.

One of my friends had her eyebrow (amongst other things) pierced in the same day and was just out of it. Then she realized she would have a hard time going swimming and putting on her goggles with the brow piercing. Kekeke.

I also know of people with body piercings who do combat sports. They put a bandaid on my lip piercing when I took a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class. The teacher told me one of the students was a piercer with stuff "all over him" and he would start bleeding through his shirt where his nipple rings were tearing and swear it didn't hurt.

OUCHIE THE HELL OUCH.

MBTI
    istp

"you have lice..."

MBTI
    GONE

^^

I don't get it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

no tattoos or piercings for me. i don't like unnecessary pain.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    no tattoos or piercings for me. i don't like unnecessary pain.
    It not unnecesary in my oponion, its a form of art to me. I veiw body modification as probably one of the highest forms of self-expresive art, and the body as the world greatest canvas.
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Damn it, I keep getting impatient with my typeing. I keep forgetting to put like the "s" at the end of some sentences or the "ed" on others. This is annoying cause it makes me sound slow, or like I have a lisp in my writing. lol
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    It not unnecesary in my oponion, its a form of art to me. I veiw body modification as probably one of the highest forms of self-expresive art, and the body as the world greatest canvas.
    i like it when people get tattoos when they view it as a form of self-expressive art. Typically i don't like tattoos, because i always see girls with those stupid tattoos on their backs and they get them because they are pretty. If a tattoo really means something to you, i think that is really cool, but if there is nothing behind it, i see no reason to put it on your body!

my ex boyfriend had a lot of tattoos and they all had a lot of meaning to him. It's nice to ask someone about their tattoos, and hear a whole story that relates to it.

However i can't see myself ever getting a tattoo or a piercing. I've seen people have it done so many times and it just doesn't strike me as something i would be willing to suffer through.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

[QUOTE=scantilyclad;133624]i like it when people get tattoos when they view it as a form of self-expressive art. Typically i don't like tattoos, because i always see girls with those stupid tattoos on their backs and they get them because they are pretty. If a tattoo really means something to you, i think that is really cool, but if there is nothing behind it, i see no reason to put it on your body!.QUOTE]

I agree, theres no reason to have tatoos if theres not a symbolance behind it or some kind of story. Now Im fine with some tribal art if its just meant as that, not that they just found it cool but that it was meant as art to add to the canvas of your body. But I hate it when like chicks get those play boy bunny tatoos or guys think there gangster so they get their ugly ass names tatooed in old english across their necks.
    SDMF

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm getting pierced tomorrow.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post