User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Guilt though? Someone else makes a mistake, which he tried to prevent, not his fault. Life goes on.
    Hrm. I don't want to sound rude, but maybe wolf's morals aren't challenged in a way that a lot of other people's morals are challenged. So perhaps for him, this actually was a big deal.

Personally, I do a little dance everytime I get extra money back from a cashier.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Personally, I do a little dance everytime I get extra money back from a cashier.
    Make sure you start a thread about it and quote exact dollar amounts!

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    She sounds like a right pain since you were trying to do the right thing. Mail them a copy of the receipt...and a check for ummm $6.58 (minus the price of the stamp . Hopefully the receipt will have the cashiers id on it and they'll give her a go for not being more careful. However with gas at almost $3.00 a gallon there is NO way I would drive back and hand them the money. Give a call...drop a letter in the post.
    Almost?! It's over $3.50/gallon here (I don't look, I just slide the card, take the type I want, pump it, and just note the mileage on the receipt. It's so outrageous that I don't even want to know what I'm spending...it's a good thing it's such a small part of my budget now).

Also, to all those speculating, while I do tend to be quite honest, I feel zero guilt about this because I told her. The question was more along the lines of one of those essay morality questions you might remember from your compulsory education coupled with pure curiosity about what others think should be done, or what they might do. I'm fully aware that this would fall into the shrinkage category, and probably even into the loss category for the garden section (they lose plants all the time in these places...you always see orchids on the brink of death at "home centers" and grocery stores because they're afraid to water them after some kid watered them too much, their roots rotted, and they died. In fact, I once asked someone about it at a store, and they said the manager told them never to water orchids because they once lost a couple thousand dollars worth of them to watering).

The price also irks me because it's not like it was even expensive, but more the fact that the cashier argued with me over scanning an item that I was sure had not been scanned.

Oh, now that plant is in a new container rather than on the stick (I decided I didn't like the stick).

A picture of my new Tillandsia aeranthos perched upon the glass thing (vase?) I bought for it (which, in turn, is upon the mantle over the fireplace):
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Also, to all those speculating, while I do tend to be quite honest, I feel zero guilt about this because I told her. The question was more along the lines of one of those essay morality questions you might remember from your compulsory education coupled with pure curiosity about what others think should be done, or what they might do.
    Then present something that is an actual moral dilemma! This doesn't count. It seems like this thread was just an excuse for you to post a picture of a fucking plant.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

No, that's my other thread.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Then present something that is an actual moral dilemma! This doesn't count.
    I gues that's why I seriously thought he was joking - gues he wasn't.
    Could have been a fun playground thread though.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Almost?! It's over $3.50/gallon here (I don't look, I just slide the card, take the type I want, pump it, and just note the mileage on the receipt. It's so outrageous that I don't even want to know what I'm spending...it's a good thing it's such a small part of my budget now).

Whoa and I was moaning about almost $3. It's like $2.69 $2.79 and $2.99 a gallon. btw nice vase.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I gues that's why I seriously thought he was joking - gues he wasn't.
    Could have been a fun playground thread though.
    It was pure curiosity, supposed to be fun, or at least that's how I thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Whoa and I was moaning about almost $3. It's like $2.69 $2.79 and $2.99 a gallon. btw nice vase.
    Yeah, I thought the prices were bad when they were barely over three where I used to live. Now I could actually endure ~4/gallon, which they have assured me it will exceed this summer.

Thanks.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

... Also, to all those speculating, while I do tend to be quite honest, I feel zero guilt about this because I told her...
    Yay! So Wolf is a bad boy after all!
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INTP

It was pure curiosity, supposed to be fun, or at least that's how I thought of it.
    It was fun .
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.