Enneagram
    2w%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I've read similar stories although I prefer not to as they really get my blood boiling. I hate Tom Cruise and I do pity his idiotic wife and their adorable child because they will never get away from this maniac. I think even Oprah realizes that they're wackos even though she still has John Travolta around.

Celebrities are the perfect vehicle for getting the word out because imo they are usually confused and need a crutch to compensate their lifestyle. Voilà! Scientology!

Anyway thankfully Nicole Kidman got away from nut job before it was too late.

I too hate scientologists but like Michael Jackson they will continue to get away with it just as I will continue to be sickened by them.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INXP

They have two kinds of locations too... they have a church of scientology for the regular members... all austere and bunks... and a luxury one for the ones with money eg Tom Cruise...

MBTI
    Zzzz

I'm not surprised they have two different platforms for the ignorant poor and the ignorant rich--

Amusing, okay not really, quotes from L.Hubbard:
    A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 171
    I guess it was faster than healing them and ending extreme poverty or altering the views of those against lepers but you know, what works best for whom--although, it wasn't best for the lepers...hmm....

"A psychiatrist today has the power to (1) take a fancy to a woman (2) lead her to take wild treatment as a joke (3) drug and shock her to temporary insanity (4) incarnate [sic] her (5) use her sexually (6) sterilise her to prevent conception (7) kill her by a brain operation to prevent disclosure. And all with no fear of reprisal. Yet it is rape and murder? We want at least one bad mark on every psychiatrist in England, a murder, an assault, or a rape or more than one? This is Project Psychiatry. We will remove them."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Sec ED, Office of LRH, Confidential, 22 February 1966, "Project Psychiatry
    Now I'm really glad I didn't decide to become a Psychotherapist as I'm not sure what line they'd cross to weeding out all forms of "mind" therapy even though there's no drugs involved and it's hollistic. They might think it's a hollistic attack on the body, mind and spirit, oh noes! I don't like psychiatry (with application in drugs) any more than they do, I'm sure, but they like to just eliminate the competitor. Eh. Whatever mass murdering Venezeulan dictates works best for them...

I suppose this is why Tom Cruise went barking mad and attacked Brooke Shields on her post-partum depression pill usage. :rolli:

Tom Cruise "attacks" Oprah

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

As much as this guy makes me want to puke, this book may be a good Scientology bash fest. Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Anyway thankfully Nicole Kidman got away from nut job before it was too late.
    But she had to sacrifice Katie Holmes to the Hubbard machine to ensure it... sniff.

(Katie -- why why WHY?!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    But she had to sacrifice Katie Holmes to the Hubbard machine to ensure it... sniff.

(Katie -- why why WHY?!)
    But she didn't tell Katie to take her place. Katie was chosen, remember?

By [Strike]God[/Strike]--- I mean, Hubbard!

Seriously, though , forbid we saw what happened to Katie happen to Nicole years ago... I think we're able to commprehend a bit better than before. They would've just been deemed another MJackson at the time. And Nicole telling Tom "I know you're taping me, Tom" would never have been able to amuse the public by displaying his paranoia years ago! So, we can point and say, ahhhh, yea, we can see he's crazy for sure!

Only money is keeping him from the Instituition--- Money--- Crazy money....

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    As much as this guy makes me want to puke, this book may be a good Scientology bash fest. Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography
    The book also describes how some Scientology followers thought that Cruise's wife Katie Holmes was impregnated with frozen sperm from L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology, and Morton compares the situation to Rosemary's Baby "In her more reflective moments, Katie might have felt as if she were in the middle of a real-life version of the horror movie 'Rosemary's Baby,' in which an unsuspecting young woman is impregnated with the devil's child."
    Humour or horror? The stich in my side isn't sure of which yet as both are fighting for side-poking dominance.

MBTI
    INFP

I read this article a couple months ago, The Golden Suicides, and I hadn't really known much about Scientology at that point.. I was annoyed and thought the two people were attention-starved and rather pompous... well... now I actually believe what they were trying to tell everyone.. =\

The Golden Suicides: Entertainment & Culture: vanityfair.com

MBTI
    ISTx

Man confronts scientologists. Way creepy.

Video