First 31112131415 Last

Thread: Peeper Pics

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Bless your heart. I hate getting old. I seriously need to find a way to deal with aging.
    You know, I didn't think I was going to be one of those people that freaked out about aging, but when I turned 30, I really had to fight a meltdown. It isn't the number, or the idea of getting older that bothers me, but rather not being where I want to be. That's what made me freak out. Having goals and not realising them, and then time keeps getting marked off for you whether you like it or not.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    You know, I didn't think I was going to be one of those people that freaked out about aging, but when I turned 30, I really had to fight a meltdown. It isn't the number, or the idea of getting older that bothers me, but rather not being where I want to be. That's what made me freak out. Having goals and not realising them, and then time keeps getting marked off for you whether you like it or not.
    This is an issue I'm dealing with as well; though I'm only 24 I do feel the sand in the glass trickling...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I was complaining to my mom the other day that in less than a year I'll be 25 and that it makes me feel ancient

she brought me back to reality by pointing out that she'll be turning 50!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I find feeling ancient and time slipping away as two different feelings. I definately don't feel old, but I don't feel like I have a whole heck of a lot of time either.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I was complaining to my mom the other day that in less than a year I'll be 25 and that it makes me feel ancient

she brought me back to reality by pointing out that she'll be turning 50!
    I think it's that I feel like time is sliding away from me, and too quickly. I feel a real absence of positive experiences in my life, and then to additionally feel as if I'm in a losing race with time, it's just too much. Sometimes I wish there were a moratorium on time passage, just hold everything and everyone static for even just an hour, because it all passes too quickly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I find feeling ancient and time slipping away as two different feelings. I definately don't feel old, but I don't feel like I have a whole heck of a lot of time either.

Exactly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I think it's that I feel like time is sliding away from me, and too quickly. I feel a real absence of positive experiences in my life, and then to additionally feel as if I'm in a losing race with time, it's just too much. Sometimes I wish there were a moratorium on time passage, just hold everything and everyone static for even just an hour, because it all passes too quickly.
    Exactly...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

my sister and I were looking back on when one of our inside jokes started the other day- we realized that we'd been laughing hysterically at any reference to Fabio for 8 years now, and we were both in high school when that joke started. it seemed so recent that it made both of us stop laughing and wonder where the past 8 years went! sadly, we're not even actually old!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Exactly...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    my sister and I were looking back on when one of our inside jokes started the other day- we realized that we'd been laughing hysterically at any reference to Fabio for 8 years now, and we were both in high school when that joke started. it seemed so recent that it made both of us stop laughing and wonder where the past 8 years went! sadly, we're not even actually old!
    That's what we mean...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]