User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 141

Thread: Peeper Pics

  1. #101
    ~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    oh my I am sorry in my defense it was really late here, and I was distracted by the mystery more so than the source of the mystery HONEST!


    you two ladies do have beautiful eyes

    whatever I like your eyes better without the make up if you can believe that, as there is a softness to them
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

  2. #102
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    thanks targo- I see how it goes! two girls give you nice pictures but you only talk about the guy! too straight to flirt with the rest of us?!

    Hey, she knows the drill -- you're OUR lady! Whatever: Property of the Twins.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  3. #103
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    *bounces happy to see many sets of pretty eyes*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #104
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    my only defense against looking like a 17 year old is makeup!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #105
    ~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    what's wrong with looking 17? I will never pass that test again *sigh*
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

  6. #106
    Wait, what? Varelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    *bounces happy to see many sets of pretty eyes*
    Am I included in that?
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

  7. #107
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    what's wrong with looking 17? I will never pass that test again *sigh*
    getting mistaken for a high schooler at the age of 24 can be a bit of an embarassment- like getting carded to watch rated R movies!

    and my makeup was a bit overdone in the picture, actually- that's from a themed party!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #108
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Am I included in that?
    Perhapse...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #109
    Wait, what? Varelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Perhapse...
    If you say so.

    I've been mistaken for a 15-year-old lately. Not fun.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

  10. #110
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    If you say so.

    I've been mistaken for a 15-year-old lately. Not fun.
    I can see how that could be an entertainment... I have times when I'm mistaken for being in my late 20s. One lady thought I was 30 and was shocked when the real answer was 23.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. Geoff's Pics in Nova Scotia, part 2 due to popular demand
    By Geoff in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 05:33 PM
  2. Geoff takes some pics in Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail
    By Geoff in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 08:46 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:04 AM
  4. Geoff takes his camera to the Cornish coast [further pics added]
    By Geoff in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 08:35 PM
  5. Storm pics from last spring
    By cafe in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO