Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by cdal233 View Post
    Haha so basically they just took the personalities and put a negative twist on them instead of the usual positive ones... with a bit of over generalization. I'll start referring to this model in the future as an additional source to reference the personalities that I feel might have 'gone wrong'.
    Oh, come now, you act like this is the first time it's been done!

EDIT: And why are Q and Spider-Man ISTPs? Q (from Star Trek, I'm assuming) is an ENTP and Spider-Man is probably an INFP (at least in the movie). (Q from James Bond is most likely an ENTP, too.)

MBTI
    INFJ

The INFJ made little sense... The other were pretty funny though. I've seen this site before. I've never really been concerned with conspiracy theories. xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    The INFJ made little sense... The other were pretty funny though. I've seen this site before. I've never really been concerned with conspiracy theories. xP
    I, on the other hand, can be a bit paranoid. But paranoia is what keeps my imagination alive.

MBTI
    GONE

The ENFP one was lame. It was way too short. And I wish about the pillow fights. I think the creator of Girls Gone Wild must have written this.

too funny...

well, it's not a conspiracy theory for "us" is it... =) i'm not into conspiracy theory either - but at the same time, i know the world is anything but what it seems like. i mean, you would have to agree with chomsky: YouTube - Noam Chomsky On Hypocrisy - "Do Unto Others..."

and just to dispel 9/11 consp. theories: YouTube - Noam Chomsky on 911 conspiracy part 2
    "It is only in folk tales, children's stories, and the journals of intellectual opinion that power is used wisely and well to destroy evil. The real world teaches very different lessons, and it takes willful and dedicated ignorance to fail to perceive them."

- Noam Chomsky

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I came across this tonight, thought it was kinda funny so I figured I'd share it.

The Real Myers-Briggs Personality Types Made Relevant
    That was funny. Thanks!

MBTI
    INTJ

There were some inaccuracies, but I just ignored that and enjoyed it for the funny factor.