User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    If you actually read what I've said it would make sense. But I understand if somebody is feeling sleepy. Is somebody feeling sleepy?
    :rolli:
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

ByMySword

Athenian, thanks for the permission to carry my knife. I was losing sleep over it. Just kidding, girl. I do believe I am aware that the U.S. government already gives me that right. As to your question, when did I ever say that I trust people. I trust no one except my family, my brothers (such as Metamorphosis), and my God. And I believe I mentioned that I'm not afraid, just prepared. I didn't go in the bar lookin for a fight. I went to play pool. I wouldn't have even talked to the bouncer if he hadn't approached me. As to Mort, I am getting sick of the jealosy concerning Texas bullshit. As to Delirious, I don't agree with Bush on everything by far, but I like him better than the other guy. Personally, I am goin for Ron Paul this year. Him or Robert Duvall. lol And no Delirious, I hate the Boy Scout uniform from day one and still hate them to this day. They itch like shit.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    :rolli:
    Touche
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Now, to keep the stereotype going, don't kill me O_O

Really...I know...stereotyping is bad. So don't kill me.

Okay, that's your decision too, Delirious. I'm not saying that I would have the self-discipline to avoid fighting back by lashing out or something if I were attacked, but I am saying I would regret it because I feel that it's wrong. But I'm pretty positive that I would run away rather than protect someone.
    You can feel that it's wrong but if I ever heard that you did attack someone because they were trying to harm you, I would not think or feel it was wrong of you. It was wrong of the person trying to harm you.

For me, protecting others comes before protecting myself. I protect myself enough so that I'm useful in protecting someone else and well, my pretty head has enough scars as it is and I'm quite fond of it . I also speak from personal experience to know how hard it is trying not to run or leave someone behind. I'm not a warhero or anything, nor would I ever want to be one----- I think I've learned how to utilize what I know and being prepared in advance enough to utilize the moment to my advantage.

The only thing I protect myself first with is my feelings. Ain't nobody getting their hands on them! I'll shoot'em up Texas style! YEHAH! I'll rope'em and dispose'em! /endstereotype

Mort Belfry, my dear, I have the feeling you will never cease making me laugh, whether you make sense or not.

ByMySword

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    The only thing I protect myself first with is my feelings. Ain't nobody getting their hands on them! I'll shoot'em up Texas style! YEHAH! I'll rope'em and dispose'em!
    Those are only sterotypes I dont mind Delirious! Keep em coming. lol
    Last edited by ByMySword; 02-12-2008 at 05:33 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

BMSword: Please don't be so pushy, sarcastic, and condescending, okay? There's really no need for that kind of behavior, I can understand you without it.

All I'm going to say about this is that such an attitude seems to come from a less civilized way of being and looking at the world than I would care to entertain. It hurts me far more than a weapon could that others would entertain it so eagerly.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    BMSword: Please don't be so pushy, sarcastic, and condescending, okay? There's really no need for that kind of behavior, I can understand you without it.
    Once again, people don't read into the sarcasm. Don't be so touchy Athenian. I said I was kidding. As long as you got my point, okay?

ByMySword

Cool

All I'm going to say about this is that such an attitude seems to come from a less civilized way of being and looking at the world than I would care to entertain.
    People haven't changed for hundreds of thousands of years. Only the civilization that brings them together.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    As to Delirious, I don't agree with Bush on everything by far, but I like him better than the other guy. Personally, I am goin for Ron Paul this year. Him or Robert Duvall. lol And no Delirious, I hate the Boy Scout uniform from day one and still hate them to this day. They itch like shit.
    I like Ron Paul too, except of his idea on evolution being a theory equal to creationism...however, they BOTH are theories, but one seems more logical than the other. I've peered into his Issues at hand and they seem plausible. He's from Texas so you guys can't all be bad! lol JK! Alas, he's not likely to win. But I'm Canadian so it's okay!

Bush is by far the most corrupted president I've ever known (well, I'm still a kid but still!) and if you've peered into his presidental history there's so much to his discredit. One thing I can't understand is the American public allowing the Patriot Act, something taking away your basic freedoms---and was basically done overnight hurried through your Senate...just one thing, anyway...

His personal history, and lack of eloquent speech let alone eloquent stringing of his bumbling words, makes me assume big daddy paid for his Ivy Leage edumacation.

Do you still have your uniform? And I guess you DO have a fetish for buttons! Pretty, shiny, colourful buttons that twinkle under the star light and gleam under the eyes, on top of the buttoned body, of the one you love...

Is it a fetish to want to attach fetishes onto others?

ByMySword

Cool

All I'm going to say about this is that such an attitude seems to come from a less civilized way of being and looking at the world than I would care to entertain.
    People haven't changed for hundreds of thousands of years. Only the civilization that brings them together. Well maybe not hundreds of thousands of years, but a long fuckin time.