User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

ByMySword

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    But no worries, you'll probably even that misunderstanding out. Then again, first impressions! lol jk
    If I don't ...oh well. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    So me and some friends, the above included, went to a sports bar one night. Being the bad asses that we are, we went in there armed to the teeth.
    In short, it ruined my entire night. There were no signs anywhere. They were just being dicks. If I ain't actually infringing on anyone's rights (in this case, stabbin the shit out of someone), then people need to shut the fuck up.
    Anyway, anyone got any thoughts?
    Thoughts:

1. Wasn't this a deleted scene from the 80's Rambo movie... First Blood?

2. You didn't by chance state your opposite MBTI type just for grins did you?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Haha, yes, if it weren't for the obvious exaggeration and use of irony in the first post, I'd have sworn his opening post was written by Whatever (ESTP, in case you haven't run across her yet, BMS).

Edit: That and the fact that getting a stern talking to ruined his entire evening.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    Haha, yes, if it weren't for the obvious exaggeration and use of irony in the first post, I'd have sworn his opening post was written by Whatever (ESTP, in case you haven't run across her yet, BMS).

Edit: That and the fact that getting a stern talking to ruined his entire evening.
    Plus it wasn't a Paraguayan switchblade.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Plus it wasn't a Paraguayan switchblade.
    Haha, no, I loved the weapon description.

"Figure if I'm gonna kill someone, gonna do it with a sentimental weapon."
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    Zzzz

Haha, no, I loved the weapon description.

"Figure if I'm gonna kill someone, gonna do it with a sentimental weapon."
    I know, that actually got me too.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Thoughts:

1. Wasn't this a deleted scene from the 80's Rambo movie... First Blood?

Don't think it was in Rambo...be awesome if it was. lol. No, INFJ is the closest thing to a type I had. Originally, Metamorphosis thought I was borderline on some things, but INFJ is as close as it gets.

ByMySword

Cool

Yeah, I don't like getting told what to do and having to comply. At least in the way that this went down. lol. Haven't met Whatever as of yet, but her reputation precedes her. Look forward to the meeting.

MBTI
    INTJ

So I was in one of my political science classes today talking about public policy on criminal justice...when my professor starts talking about how he's packing heat most of the time and any intruder to his house would be at a severe disadvantage. It was awesome, because he's so straight-laced looking.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be in the graveyard? Why is it in PHCE?
    Beats me! I started it as a personal. LOL. It just kind of took off. Oh well, I like the way things turned out.