User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Shouldn't they deal with murder and rape in that country first? Or am I fuzzy on my geography again?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You should direct all the abhorrence your Fi can muster not toward your sexuality but toward their opinion of it. In fact, it will not help you to even consider their point of view.
    Yea, I understand that, but still. My Fi is just....yea.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ming: look within as to why you're uncertain as to who you are, and realize that people who are uncomfortable with you respond to you *becoz* you make them uncomfortable in an attempt to escape that feeling, instead of dealing with it properly..aka they're projecting their fear of what they do not understand upon you. Being different doesn't make you evil. And their ignorance doesn't make them inherently evil, though their actions certainly can be hurtful and even harmful, as can yours. Don't let them get you doubting about yourself and if they can, consider it a signal that you are probably avoiding some fears of your own that you wil have to self-reflect on
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Ming: look within as to why you're uncertain as to who you are, and realize that people who are uncomfortable with you respond to you *becoz* you make them uncomfortable in an attempt to escape that feeling, instead of dealing with it properly..aka they're projecting their fear of what they do not understand upon you. Being different doesn't make you evil. And their ignorance doesn't make them inherently evil, though their actions certainly can be hurtful and even harmful, as can yours. Don't let them get you doubting about yourself and if they can, consider it a signal that you are probably avoiding some fears of your own that you wil have to self-reflect on
    I think you've got the wrong impression Satine! - I'm certain of my homosexuality - I'm not sure what you meant about the projecting the fear bit. I definitely understand being different is not evil - and I understand their ignorance doesn't make them inherently evil either. I didn't doubt about myself at all, it's just that when you see someone hating so openly, it's a stab. I think I've done self reflection all the time; I mean I was sure I was gay since 12 or 13

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Oh I'm not saying you're uncertain wtr to your sexuality, I'm just wondering if there's part of you perhaps that fears they might have a point, somewhere, that part of you would perhaps rather not be gay, or something like that. I don't know you, I'm aware of that, but ime, and I'll admit I'm partly projecting here now, people feel hurt by others due to the fact that they wonder if there could possibly any truth to what the critics are saying, especially as they seem so sure of themselves. I'm just thinking out loud though now
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Oh I'm not saying you're uncertain wtr to your sexuality, I'm just wondering if there's part of you perhaps that fears they might have a point, somewhere, that part of you would perhaps rather not be gay, or something like that. I don't know you, I'm aware of that, but ime, and I'll admit I'm partly projecting here now, people feel hurt by others due to the fact that they wonder if there could possibly any truth to what the critics are saying, especially as they seem so sure of themselves. I'm just thinking out loud though now
    Oh definitely, I agree with that. I think I might be projecting just a little bit - it's more like an empathy thing though. I've naturally done this thing where I learn to objectivity step into someone's shoes, and then subjectify...if you understand what I mean

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Poop-asterous!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

I was showing that video to everyone last summer. I couldn't get over it, it made me laugh so much.

I tried to focus on the laughter, just to allay the horror somewhat. :S

MBTI
    INTP

Poop is food