Thread: Serial killers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by FakePlasticAlice View Post
    Mengele... fucked dude, yet interesting.
    Concentration camp sex...its a gas
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Well it's actually a good point for you to raise Pitseleh, whether you were joking or not. Trusting someone in three minutes could get you thrown in a trash dumpster.
    Actually that was what I was getting at. If someone tries to play w/ you (like in a PUA sense), you don't exactly know what the person's intentions are and there is the off chance that you might meet a major creep w/ a seemingly charming facade. That is why I watch out for guys who come off incredibly charismatic or who are very socially awkward. Both give me the creeps... that's why I have a feeling I would be turned off by PUA and label the guy as a potential threat. Hence, the Ted Bundy reference. I just get this really weird vibe when someone is prodding me or trying to control me.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Actually that was what I was getting at. If someone tries to play w/ you (like in a PUA sense), you don't exactly know what the person's intentions are and there is the off chance that you might meet a major creep w/ a seemingly charming facade. That is why I watch out for guys who come off incredibly charismatic or who are very socially awkward. Both give me the creeps... that's why I have a feeling I would be turned off by PUA and label the guy as a potential threat. Hence, the Ted Bundy reference. I just get this really weird vibe when someone is prodding me or trying to control me.
    Yeah when a guy is over-charming or seems too ...much...I at least brand him in my mind as a player, a possible "baby daddy" who has three women stashed away somewhere with unwanted kids he had to be court ordered to pay child support to, though I guess serial killer is another possibility.

I like guys who are a little socially awkward, but if they resonate complete weirdness of course that's creepy.

Glycerine

I probably have watched too many serial killer documentaries for my own good. haha
    Most are male, white, single, younger to middle-aged, and have average to slightly above intelligence.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I probably have watched too many serial killer documentaries for my own good. haha
    Most are male, white, single, younger to middle-aged, and have average to slightly above intelligence.
    Clearly the solution is to stop dating white men. I swear I've never heard of a serial killer of a different race. Why is that?

I mean I'm joking about not dating white men, but why would this be a sociological phenomenon?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Clearly the solution is to stop dating white men. I swear I've never heard of a serial killer of a different race. Why is that?

I mean I'm joking about not dating white men, but why would this be a sociological phenomenon?
    How come the D.C. Snipers and Wayne Williams never get any credit. I call the race card.

Its the overreactor females like Aileen Wuornos which really scare me
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    How come the D.C. Snipers and Wayne Williams never get any credit. I call the race card.
    Most gang-bangers and people who drive-by shootings are Latino or African-American. Most serial killers ARE white. There are sociological reasons for this...but why?

Its the overreactor females like Aileen Wuornos which really scare me
    That's only because you're a man and don't see yourself in danger from other serial killers because 98-99% of the time the victims are female. Ho hum.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^angry jealous boyfriends and husbands are pretty dangerous too

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I wonder if this has always been the case or if its a more recent development.

Epiphany

There was a black serial killer on Forensic Files the other night. I don't remember his name. The only reason he got caught was because his girlfriend incriminated him after she found out that he was cheating on her. The criminal profilers said that the way the victims' bodies were killed and situated suggested that he hated women. They determined that his murderous rage was caused by his girlfriend and he projected his hatred of her onto his victims.