First 12

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I come from the Taiwanese tea culture, so I'm generally into lighter, smoother teas without cream or sugar. I like oolong teas best, then green tea (gyokuro and matcha are my favs) and occassionally black tea (usually too strong for my tastes, but certain blends are delicious). I couldn't help but notice that when I'm drinking a fine tea, I taste it more with Intuition than with my senses. lol The sensational taste is very important of course, but what I love most about tea is the way that it stimulates and relaxes the mind and gives inner tranquility. at the same time, I feel like drinking tea gives me a sort of uplifting power and energy and fills me with just about every positive emotion I can think of. sorry to all you none NFs who are confused by this cryptic, poetic mumbo jumbo, but I really feel like there is something spiritual about a good cup of tea. everything about it promotes balance and personal growth (in particular, I feel like it helps me to understand the more subtle nuances and distinctions between things that are normally missed) and it seems to be a kind of catalyst for Intuition and Feeling.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I always have tea for breakfast and before I go to bed. It's not an addiction, but I like it. I never take the same taste. They all start to bore me after a while, so I need variety.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I like tea and drink it often (more than my occasional coffees), but I don't need anything fancy.

Most commonly it's black tea: english breakfast, earl grey or sometimes orange pekoe. I like spiced chai but rarely buy it.
    Sometimes it's herbal, if I don't want caffeine or if I want a different taste: peppermint or chamomile most commonly, but occasionally the fruity ones
    Green tea sometimes just for a change, but it's not my favourite usually. jasmine loose tea, or flavoured bags (lemon ginseng, honey ginger)
    I like white tea too.

So, I have a million boxes of tea on the shelf.

I drink it with milk (except green tea) and a bit of honey preferably, or sugar. It's good without sugar too but I prefer to have a bit of it.
    -end of thread-

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

the tea shop in my city gets all their stuff imported. Black tea and pu erh from China, green tea from Japan, and oolong teas from Taiwan. They also have a variety of herbal infusions, but I usually stick with real teas (although I do like Morrocan Mint, Honey Bush, Rooibos and Licorice Root tisanes). if I must use tea bags (premium oolong teas are NOT cheap lol) I always go with Numi. they're by far the best tea bag brand I've come across.

I'm more of a coffee drinker, but I like a nice, citrus-y Earl Grey with creme and sugar (I don't put sugar in coffee though).

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I usually drink tea everyday. Love it!

Although my favorite flavor of tea differs from day to day. Usually I prefer Darjeeling, but that is really hard to find around here, only one shop in the entire county has it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I drink tea every day. Does nicely with rusks, cake, and sweets.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Chai tea. Especially chai tea lattes. The spicier and creamier the better. However, I find most coffee shops make them far too sweet...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm content with a good Earl Grey.

I love black teas, I like green teas, I hate white teas.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I love black tea. Barry's is my favorite. Pouring the hot water over the loose tea in a tea pot. Then brewed in the pot with a tea cosy so the tea remains hot. Then with whole milk and 1 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.

I hate it when you order tea and they give you a cup of luke warm water and a dry tea bag.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"