User Tag List

123 Last

Default Unique and Special Snowflakes on TypeC

With some of the serious threads lately, it appears that we're not supposed to think too highly of ourselves and that we're supposed to be able to objectively view ourselves in the most humble realistic light possible.

Forget that shit!

List five reasons or more why you're a unique and special snowflake if only in your own mind. Get creative but they must be truths!
    1. The hair on my head grows over an inch a month.
    2. If in the mood, my mind can turn even the most innocent statement into sexual innuendo.
    3. I'm the only person I know who loves fruitcake, possibly the only one in the entire world.
    4. In my family of people who are excellent at math, I'm only decent at it.
    5. My cat has been trained to respond to a few verbal commands. A feat unto itself if you consider the arbitrarian nature of my cat.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

1) I sing well enough that I was repeatedly chosen to sing solos in church choir, beginning at age seven.

2) Speaking of singing, my father was a musician, and while my mother was pregnant with me they were "on tour" so I was in like eight or ten of the United States before I was even born. I have continued this pattern in my adult life.

3) My family - and therefore my childhood experience - has the distinction of being both working and middle class.

4) I wear a bra usually associated with women at least twice the rest of my size.

5) I actually crave a bunch of food that other people think is gross - beans, broccoli and asparagus...er, pickle juice?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

1. I love to dance between the aisles of a supermarket (to the music of my mp3 player, not the voices in my head)
    2. I don´t have full synaesthesia, but all my life I have associated all numbers and many letters with particular colors (that never changed in all those years) and music can easily feel like movement, especially if it is just one voice or instrument.
    3. I have Greek feet, also known as Morton´s toe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton%27s_toe (closer to the "extreme example") and find them more attractive than the shape the other 90% of the world´s population have. My blood group AB+ is relatively rare in this part of the world as well (4%).
    4. I have crossed the polar circle.
    5. I´m a Mabeth killer in that I was born with the help of a caesarian (which 30 years ago, before the era of Victoria Beckham, was much rarer and required a medical indication, in this case an unusually large head)

snowflakes ftw!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I'm the only person I know who loves fruitcake, possibly the only one in the entire world.
    T2!

Good thing you have four other ones to fall back on.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

1. I wish this was something I had to give a lot of thought to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    T2!

Good thing you have four other ones to fall back on.
    It figures T1!

Good answers everyone. You're all very special! And Salome', nice Ti precision.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    3. I have Greek feet, also known as Morton´s toe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton%27s_toe (closer to the "extreme example") and find them more attractive than the shape the other 90% of the world´s population have.
    5. I´m a Macbeth killer in that I was born with the help of a caesarian (which 30 years ago, before the era of Victoria Beckham, was much rarer and required a medical indication, in this case an unusually large head)
    I also have Morton's toe and was surgically extracted from my mother because of my unusually large head.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    4) I wear a bra usually associated with women at least twice the rest of my size.
    Please enlighten this ignorant male: what the hell are you talking about? You wear a "fat girl bra"?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I also have Morton's toe and was surgically extracted from my mother because of my unusually large head.

You mean..I´m not unique?!

Please enlighten this ignorant male: what the hell are you talking about? You wear a "fat girl bra"?
    It means the young lady is unusually well equipped for somebody of her stature. Do I have to simplify further? She´s got big boobs.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Thank you, Red Herring.

LMAO at "fat girl bra"

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

My voice carries.

I never had to be mic'd in any of our plays in high school in a 900 seat auditorium.