With some of the serious threads lately, it appears that we're not supposed to think too highly of ourselves and that we're supposed to be able to objectively view ourselves in the most
humblerealistic light possible.
Forget that shit!
List five reasons or more why you're a unique and special snowflake if only in your own mind. Get creative but they must be truths!
- The hair on my head grows over an inch a month.
- If in the mood, my mind can turn even the most innocent statement into sexual innuendo.
- I'm the only person I know who loves fruitcake, possibly the only one in the entire world.
- In my family of people who are excellent at math, I'm only decent at it.
- My cat has been trained to respond to a few verbal commands. A feat unto itself if you consider the arbitrarian nature of my cat.