1. I have a single (rather than double) cough like most people. When I cough, people assume I've sneezed and say, "Gesundheit," and I've learned to just go with that instead of explaining that I was coughing, not sneezing. In a crowded room/auditorium, I have used my cough to get the attention of people I couldn't easily reach, and they use it as a homing device to find me.
2. I seem to be able to turn invisible at will. Not that I disappear literally, but people just don't even notice I'm around. [Ninja powerz!]
3. I'm into owning weird things -- like unique stuffed animals. When I was young, I sewed myself a furry allosaurus that I had for years after. Nowadays, I sleep with a large great white shark (he's probably 3-4" long.) But he's so cuddwy, despite the felt teeth!
4. I started college in a B.S. Mathematics program and ended up switching to English after flunking one of my courses despite my best efforts. What have I done in the last few years of my career? Software development and software requirements analysis. Go figure.
5. I know useless information about many things -- like all those Rankin-Bass specials that came out in the 60's-70's, or esoteric Tolkien trivia.
"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"
“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft