Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I can't think of 5 reasons why i'm unique and special .. I toot my own horn when i need to but otherwise i'm too modest.
    I can't either. Wait- I can but some of those things, I'm too embarrased to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Do other people take down their xmas tree on xmas day? If so then i'm not unique.
    I typically leave up through New Years Day and take it down January 2nd.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

It's really cool to see members with self-confidence enough to buck the Fe humble-train!!

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

I can punch and kick like a freight train.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

ReflecTcelfeR

I punch freight trains .

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

1. I have a single (rather than double) cough like most people. When I cough, people assume I've sneezed and say, "Gesundheit," and I've learned to just go with that instead of explaining that I was coughing, not sneezing. In a crowded room/auditorium, I have used my cough to get the attention of people I couldn't easily reach, and they use it as a homing device to find me.

2. I seem to be able to turn invisible at will. Not that I disappear literally, but people just don't even notice I'm around. [Ninja powerz!]

3. I'm into owning weird things -- like unique stuffed animals. When I was young, I sewed myself a furry allosaurus that I had for years after. Nowadays, I sleep with a large great white shark (he's probably 3-4" long.) But he's so cuddwy, despite the felt teeth!

4. I started college in a B.S. Mathematics program and ended up switching to English after flunking one of my courses despite my best efforts. What have I done in the last few years of my career? Software development and software requirements analysis. Go figure.

5. I know useless information about many things -- like all those Rankin-Bass specials that came out in the 60's-70's, or esoteric Tolkien trivia.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft