1. I am a gay firefighter
2. I am a corrections officer
3. The first thing I did this Christmas was respond to a suicide attempt at a church... MERRY CHRISTMAS
4. I live in Kentucky but I HATE, no LOATHE country music.
5. I can stand the cold much better then most, so when its snowing out side I go and sit down in my front yard and listen to the rhythm of the snow.
"I put the fires out."
"you made them worse."
1. Despite having very little training, I've always been really good at learning choreography (but not very good at remembering it).
2. I had synesthesia growing up (associating colors with numbers and letters), but I outgrew it (though I still have number form synesthesia). I do still associate feelings, seasons, and months with certain things--i.e., "that album sounds like Fall."
3. I can't remember a lot of my childhood, even though it was a good one.
4. I always felt I'd be famous as a kid, and weirdly, I'm not sure I still won't be. Though the lack of privacy would drive me nuts.
5. I have never, ever had a desire to have biological children of my own; even when I played with dolls as a child, it was more for the exercise in imagination/acting practice than pretending to be a mother.