It means the young lady is unusually well equipped for somebody of her stature. Do I have to simplify further? She´s got big boobs.
Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise
Thank you, Red Herring.
LMAO at "fat girl bra"
Hey, all you said was "I wear a bra usually associated with women at least twice the rest of my size." Wearing some special kind of bra is unique. Wearing a bra of conventional design and construction is not.
Big boobs don't make you unique, there are lots of women out there with big boobs.
1) I carry jumper cables in my car
2) I'm trading my phone in on New Years, because the contract allows a cheap trade up every two years
3) The other day, I used the internet to look up song lyrics
4) My favorite Beatle is John Lennon
5) I find small, furry mammals cute
The thing with snowflakes is that while they are unique up close, they look all the same from far away. And only a few of the billions of them get looked at before they melt into a muddy puddle during the thaw. You could probably uniquely ID me on these features:
1) Hispanic, grew up on the Mexican border, yet is not Catholic and does not know Spanish.
2) Hardcore computer geek that doesn't play WoW, or any other video game, really.
3) Distinguishing physical traits as commented on by medical professionals: my tongue is large, my spinal cavity is narrow, and my back muscles are huge.
1. Whenever I travel somewhere, I always ignore one of the most noteworthy sights (e.g in NY I refused to see the Statue of Liberty, in Ottawa I closed my eyes when I passed parliament).
2. I do a kickass Julie Andrews impression, which alarms and embarrasses my father.
3. I am very good at mental math, which has earned me the nickname Rain Man, among friends and coworkers.
4. I have reached 74mph on the radar gun, pitching from a major league mound. (Which I guess isn`t that great, but I think it is).
5. I once wrote a 10 page essay consisting entirely of rhyming couplets, and managed a B- on it