To watch? Russian roulette

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    To play? Starcraft

To watch? Russian roulette

I'd be a nervous wreck watching that....

I miss my weekly euchre group.... Was always fun to play that one.... Except, my friends were all really competitive so it could get ugly quick...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Mario Cart and Risk.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Scrabble. My brother and I always have a couple of games going via Facebook, now that we live far from each other. (he's pretty much the only irl person I know who likes it. and/or is willing to play me)

(I also tend to like Balderdash but it's something I play extremely rarely because it takes a larger group.)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Apples to Apples, but only with the right people who are able to understand everyone's sense of humor. It's just plain awkward if you're playing with people who are too serious, or are too dumb to get the references made. With friends we just try and do inside jokes.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Apples to Apples, but only with the right people who are able to understand everyone's sense of humor. It's just plain awkward if you're playing with people who are too serious, or are too dumb to get the references made. With friends we just try and do inside jokes.
    Yeah if everyone's so literal it sucks the life out of it, and if people feel that you need some kind of intellectual stimulation from the game too. It's a great way to get to know people.

I know when I play I like to talk out my though process as I go along. I also like to play on the choices- Especially if mines is in the running! Otherwise I'll lean on somebody else's if I feel it's a good card. It's fun.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Totally agree here. The game is great when people don't take it too seriously and see the humor in the different responses. Too literal is boring. I know some people don't like the game because they get frustrated that their card doesn't get picked when it's most obviously closest to the keyword.

But the whole point of the game is to get to know other people. Different people have different styles of judging cards. The unpredictbility in what the winning card will be is half the fun.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Totally agree here. The game is great when people don't take it too seriously and see the humor in the different responses. Too literal is boring. I know some people don't like the game because they get frustrated that their card doesn't get picked when it's most obviously closest to the keyword.

But the whole point of the game is to get to know other people. Different people have different styles of judging cards. The unpredictbility in what the winning card will be is half the fun.
    Like this one girl I play with. Green card is 'chewy'....winning Red card is 'flying monkeys'...

So next time I played with her I would put out the most random of things...She picked my card 2x, and the other rounds mines was in the runnings.... it's a fun game.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

"dance central" for kinect. not cheap but more fun than you can shake a stick at.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

a cheaper and certainly more intellectually engaging option is Fictionary. i come from a family of geeks and we love this game.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.