User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default How do you deal with life again?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Entities that travel, spirited away to another place.

violaine

Breathing, yoga, reading, not thinking too much, having fun, letting go. Adventuring! Do you like to travel?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

It's all about your inside..... chemicals.

I already regret bringing up chemicals to an INFP. But breathing, yoga.... the things Violaince was talking about. It's all about getting those dopamine/endorphin/serotonin chemicals at higher levels. Don't resort to drugs. There are too many things you can do change your brain naturally. (even though chemicals are about are natural as you can get, aside from atoms )

violaine

Oh, and as much as it pains me to say it as a card carrying Introvert ... being around nice, fun people is a good thing too.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Write it down. Put it away.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

"You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    Breathing, yoga, reading, not thinking too much, having fun, letting go. Adventuring! Do you like to travel?

Oh, and as much as it pains me to say it as a card carrying Introvert ... being around nice, fun people is a good thing too.
    I can definitely relate to those, would do me good to travel. I have when I had the means to see more of Australia, a brief European visit just before I arrived here too. Checking out different cultures is most certainly something I intend to do sometime. I adventure alright, hahaha, just erh too much inside my mind.

I would benefit from more earthy activities. Letting go and starting to be at peace with life sounds like a great idea. Can I go on about positive and negative energies and influences. Having a good laugh is a must, and feeling happy about the self with energies that are having fun can be uplifting that is truth.

What does a card carrying introvert mean?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I whip my hair back n forth

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    It's all about your inside..... chemicals.

I already regret bringing up chemicals to an INFP. But breathing, yoga.... the things Violaine was talking about. It's all about getting those dopamine/endorphin/serotonin chemicals at higher levels. Don't resort to drugs. There are too many things you can do change your brain naturally. (even though chemicals are about are natural as you can get, aside from atoms )
    Why, hahaha I have a strong will not to be chemically intoxicated. Ha I'm allergic to alcohol, coffee, smoking and the list could go on. I've been wanting to restore those chemicals for a long time to their proper order of functioning let me say. And I know what you mean, can drugs really create that false sense of escape, I feel that is the issue, a false sense of escape. I don't need drugs to do that. I successfully manage to zone out without mind altering drugs though thats an idea, I'm just sensible or too sensitive to energies. Whichever goes first. Who knows what's going on, I've been in a confused state that defies logic of late. Its become so bad that yes yoga breathing would be good to try in the moment.