User Tag List

First 123 Last

... Copious amounts of Music, and at times, very Loud music... oh, and books!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Write it down. Put it away.
    Focusing on writing is a good way to release when the flow is there. It's like a tide, I say the wackiest things some days as it is. What if the energy to write is gone. I could write endlessly when I'm able, part of me freezes, and when I'm lost I'm vacant and the flow is gone, whether positive or negative seems.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by FakePlasticAlice View Post
    Seems practicality ends where impracticality begins. ah life, these moments bequeathed with such energy, lest remembrance overwhelms.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    I whip my hair back n forth
    Does that clear the energy, imagines mow hawk ninja skills.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    ... Copious amounts of Music, and at times, very Loud music... oh, and books!
    Thanks, music does help relax and remove stress. I want to start reading more too but have been distracted a lot. Though loud music wouldn't that eventually hurt our eardrums and then they become desensitized to noise. Not to sound like a pain there, I happy medium between amplification is a happy medium.

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Thanks, music does help relax and remove stress. I want to start reading more too but have been distracted a lot. Though loud music wouldn't that eventually hurt our eardrums and then they become desensitized to noise. Not to sound like a pain there, I happy medium between amplification is a happy medium.
    But losing your hearing is the fun part, you get to yell in a muffled voice, while you try to catch air and put an old oxygen tank to the side "you kids get off my lawn" ^_^ , but seriously, music does help, I wouldn't advocate wallowing in negative feelings but I think picking them apart is rather useful as well, sort of like the poor man's Cognitive Behavioural therapy. Life is definitely a balancing act. As for being distracted, heh, I know the feeling, maybe try to enjoy the distraction, take it as a relief from stress/the world, your own personal cave to resort to, but I don't know if that works for everyone.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Focusing on writing is a good way to release when the flow is there. It's like a tide, I say the wackiest things some days as it is. What if the energy to write is gone. I could write endlessly when I'm able, part of me freezes, and when I'm lost I'm vacant and the flow is gone, whether positive or negative seems.
    Then write something different.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

by getting busy living (as opposed to getting busy dying... thank you Shawshank Redemption!)... and not thinking about it too much!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

A window to the soul

^ Carpe diem.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Photography, art, cute dogs, the very few close friends i have, my loving bf, escapism through movies & television shows, following my morals...and last but not least..weeeeed.
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain