User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Default :wubbie: things you pet does

My cat puking reminded to make this topic(i have been meaning to make this for a long time). she has started learning to go in bathroom under the shower when she pukes, because every time i hear her starting to puke i i run to find her and take her there. but not always she can go there before she has to puke, like moments ago when she puked, she puked in front of the bathroom on her way there, and when i got there she puked under the shower .

she usually follows me when i go to toilet and jumps on the washing machine, and when i go wash my hands, she tries to grab my sleeve so that i would pet her . sometimes she also tries to grab my arm when im on computer and not giving her any attention when she is crying for it.

sometimes she tries to sneak to me when i keep pushing her away if im lying on sofa. it reminds of her hunting, trying to get closer and closer to pray. she always tries again unless i throw her far away.

she starts purring when i look her in the eyes certain way, while staring me in the eyes too

when she manages to sneak in the closet, she acts as if she would bite me and fight back, but most she does is just a small gentle bite for a warning

when she does something bad, for example claws my bed, and i hear it from other room, i just snap my fingers and she runs away from my bed, making this ä-ä-ä sound. she makes that sound always when she does something bad and she notices that i notice it. but she also does this when she wants to say back at me, like when she is in the closet and not wanting to come out

cba to think more now. tell me what cute things your pets do
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

figsfiggyfigs

I was going to make fun of you for using so many wubbies, but NT be damned....

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Whenever my dog comes back inside from the cold, she runs a couple laps around the cars in the garage, and then runs like a maniac when she gets back inside. I think it's her strategy for warming up. She also gets concerned whenever someone sneezes and looks over at them with a look like "are you okay?" and then goes over to give them a kiss. Apparently she loves horses cos she gives them a kiss. Additionally, she loves to get everyone all together in the same room and starts bugging my family if one person is missing from the room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTP

I love it when my dog stations herself in the hallway between rooms so she can keep an eye on her people.

She has an insane bark, somewhere between a bark and a howl, like she hasn't quite figured out how to do it yet. It was especially hilarious when she was a puppy.

Sometimes she'll milk a situation where she's getting attention by shivering like she's cold or scared. Silly puppy, I'd give you attention anyway!

I my doggie!
    Something Witty

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Azrael kitty tends to chew at my hair. I haven't decided if it's cute or not.

Dax, the awesome Aussie, does the growly howl noise when she's feeling good and wants attention. She often does it in the morning when I wake up...it's so silly. I love how she wags her hindquarters because she doesn't have a lot of tail (I don't believe in docking tails--we got her that way). She also has awesome love for paper towel rolls...it's very silly. Or how she squints when she's done something wrong...it's so puppy "Oh, please don't be mad at me!"

My greyhound, Cairo used to do some really silly things, too. I still miss him even though he's been gone for over 3 years now.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    She also gets concerned whenever someone sneezes and looks over at them with a look like "are you okay?"
    my cat gets concerned when im in shower. i have teased her few times by making this noise as if i would be suffering and she got crazy concerned and wants to come rescue me, but is afraid of the water. but i made it clear to her that im not really suffering after he started to look too concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Azrael kitty tends to chew at my hair. I haven't decided if it's cute or not.
    my old cat used to wash my hair and when i was a kid i used to use her as a pillow and sometimes even fall asleep like that.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Mini Pearl is the sweetest dog! Every time she see's me she wants to dance with me. She'll run, jump and repel off my legs and start dancing on her hind legs. If she's feeling frisky, she'll jump up and repel off my butt. So as soon as she starts dancing, I'm expected to dance with her or else she'll keep repelling off my legs until I do so.

My cats don't do anything cute. They just take advantage of the free food and puke on anything they feel like.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

are you sure that she doesent have something else i mind than dancing?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

My dog doesn't do anything. I keep telling her to do a backflip but to no avail. Oh well. Some day...
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

2 cats: Holmes and Watson.

Holmes is a kleptomaniac. He loves to steal pens and pencils, but his real obsession are eggs: Not only will he try and steal my breakfast egg (that I understand), he also steals empty egg shells and is frequently seen carrying the egg cozy (you know, the little cotton cap) between his teeth...only to play with it for a few seconds and than let it lie around.

Watson is way too lazy for that and prefers to just through stuff down like any self respecting cat would do. They are both very affectionate and follow me from room to room. Holmes especially has a tendecy to follow me into the bathroom, open the bathroom door to join the human inside (which is why I have to warn unsuspecting guests!!!) when it is closed and patiently wait for me to come out when it is locked and can´t be opened by jumping the handle.

Chubby Watson has to go on a diet now, because he doesn´t move as much as his brother (who is sometimes called neurotic or hysterical because he reacts to every little outside stimulus, twitches when he is unexpectedly touched or something is suddenly moving somewhere. Any ideas how to get Watson to burn a few more calories? They both play a lot, but he just isn´t as motivated as Holmes.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari