User Tag List

First 123 Last

figsfiggyfigs

My kitty chrips when she sees flies

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I have two kitties. A Maine Coon named Gretchen, and a Russian Blue named Grayson.

Gretchen is still a kitten, she's only 8 months old. She has a knack for finding twist ties and stealing them. And then gets mad when you try and take them away from her. She does the same thing if you take her favorite toy away, she'll cry until you give it back.

Grayson is an old fart now, he's about 12 years old. He has odd food obsessions. Hubby was making a sandwich one day, put two pieces of bread on the counter, turned his back and opened the fridge, turned back around and Grayson was chowing down on the bread. He's also known to steal fast food french fries.

Gretchen doesn't just bat at anything, she pounces on it. No matter what it is, she pounces.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post

My cats don't do anything cute. They just take advantage of the free food and puke on anything they feel like.
    Hahaha, cats.

My dog is jealous of my laptop. Whenever I have it out and I'm sitting on the couch, he tries to lay his head on my lap, which means he lays his head on the keyboard, or he shoves his nose under my hand to push it away from the keyboard. It's annoying, but cute.

He has a Kong bone with holes on the ends that we put liver paste in for him sometimes. Sometimes, he will ask for liver paste by going to get the black bone and bringing it to me.

He loves banana. Anytime he hears us break the top of a banana in the kitchen to peel it, he comes running in and sits down very nicely. He always gets a couple bites, of course.

Usually when we bring him in the car, he has a travel kennel he goes in, but sometimes if the kennel is in my husband's car and I don't feel like moving it to mine, I just let him roam in the back seat. When this happens, he likes to stand on the back seat and rest his head on my shoulder. It's mainly because it helps him balance, I think, but it's very sweet anyway.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Patsy (my cat, 5 years old, female, named after that woman from Absolutely Fabulous) bites me all the time and I like it. Usually she starts biting my writ, then she grabs my hand with her hands and starts to kick my arm with her feet. I don't mind, however my hands and arms are permanently scratched because of it. Whenever she does that I can easily lift her. She's always holding on so firmly she can't fall down when I lift her like that.

She also attacks my dad whenever he wants to reach in his bag. Somehow she thinks that bag is hers.

Love that monster.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

My cat's such a boy cat. Dominant, aggressive but with a sweet, sweet side. Can be needy too.

He makes me laugh when he does the dignified retreat after doing something silly like running into a wall or piece of furniture when we play. He also loves to talk back when he's in trouble.

But at his leisure, he can be really soft and cuddly. And is so sweet when I'm feeling blue.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I was really sick one day... and my ever so curious youngster was determined to figure out what the humidifier was....

[YOUTUBE="KkSHtIYvbVU"]Gretchen & Humidifier[/YOUTUBE]

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Hmm... my cat is extremely affectionate... needs several cuddle sessions a day, esp. when I was recently working from home and on the computer all day long -- she'd periodically roam back to me throughout the day and hop up into my lap, settle in, and start purring and looking up at me with intense eyes, no matter how difficult it was for me to then continue typing/doing whatever I was doing.

She begs for things too. She has a weird quirk of liking lettuce/arugula/leafy plants, so whenever I get that stuff out to make a salad she'll appear at my feet and start begging. Occasionally I'll humor her.

She also begs to be let outside. She's an indoor cat, but since moving into my new place she now has access to a little courtyard out front. All previous places I've lived at she's never had that, as the door has simply led to an interior apartment hallway rather than directly outside. So around late morning or early afternoon she'll start begging or occasionally yowling a bit to be let out. I'll always go out with her, and once out she doesn't even do anything that exciting, usually. It's not like she runs away, and she's uncomfortable going far from me. It's like I need to walk further into the courtyard area and then she'll follow me. haha.

She also very much knows the word 'No', and she'll actually listen to me when I say it, even though she lets out a grumbling meow of protest/dislike.

I've also trained her (well, as much as you can do for a cat) to Sit before getting a treat. She obviously knows where I keep the treats, so whenever I go to them, she'll trot over and let out some excited meows, but I won't get it out until she sits for me, and remains seated. She's gotten quite good at that!!! I don't even remember now how that got started, but that's the routine now.

When bored, she tends to go to her water dish and push it around so that all of the water spills out onto the floor, and also has a special 'I'm bored' whine/meow.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    My cat's such a boy cat. Dominant, aggressive but with a sweet, sweet side. Can be needy too.

He makes me laugh when he does the dignified retreat after doing something silly like running into a wall or piece of furniture when we play. He also loves to talk back when he's in trouble.

But at his leisure, he can be really soft and cuddly. And is so sweet when I'm feeling blue.
    That reminds me of my first cat

Squishy cats are the best <3

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

My pet bunny likes to run circles around my feet when I step inside his pen. When he wakes up from sleeping he stretches his back and lets out a little yawn. And if I move an object by him really fast he chases after it and growls at it.

Shortly before my pet cat died he would give me hugs and want to sleep in my lap. He would also meow in certain syllables that sounded like he was saying 'I love you' to me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

My cat is really affectionate when I first wake up. She knows when I'm awake before I even open my eyes, and she jumps on the bed, purring, and I grab her and hug her. When I let her go, she walks up and down the length of my body, brushing me with her big, plumey tail that's like a feather duster. She goes down one side of me and up the other.

She gets brushed every night and then she gets a treat. Sometimes she likes wet food, other times she wants a crunchy cat treat. If she wants wet food, she sits beside her wet food dish. If she wants treats, she goes to the basket where the treats are.

She's got me very well trained, actually ...