User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which pet loving type are you?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

1 5.26%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISFP

1 5.26%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

3 15.79%
  • INFP

2 10.53%
  • ENFP

3 15.79%
  • ENFJ

2 10.53%
  • INTJ

2 10.53%
  • INTP

3 15.79%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

2 10.53%
123 Last

Thread: Types & Pets

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Types & Pets

As i spent all morning playing with and petting my dogs i thought it would be interesting to get an idea of which types enjoy the company of pets.
    I'd like to hear what type of pets you have, would like to have, and why you love pets... or if you're not a pet lover, why you do not enjoy the company of animals.
    I'd also love to see pictures of your animals, names included!
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'll start us off..
    I'm a dog lover! The longest i've been without a dog since i was born was only about a year (during which i was very depressed). I've only had small dogs as i've generally lived in town houses or apartments, but i love big dogs equally and hope my next dog will be an American Staffordshire Terrier (my dream dog).
    I attribute my dog love, partially, to my late grandfather. He was a huge animal lover, dogs mostly and always insisted that i have a dog. But it's the dogs themselves that kept me a dog lover.
    As an introvert my dogs are my best friends and i absolutely love taking care of them and making them happy. I love how much they love me and i LOVE that they cannot talk!:P They have truly brought immense amounts of joy to my life and while relationships and friendships have come and gone, they have always been by my side.

I currently have 2 dogs, no other pets. Other animals i have had are rabbits, guinea pigs, rats & fish. Though i do not think i would have another pet besides a dog again. While i love all animals, cats are an animal i've never really connected with (only very few).

This is my 9 year old dog Clover (she's a japanese chin/pekingese mix - aka MUTT <3). She is a living teddy bear with the spirit of a puppy - soft, super cuddly, yet very very playful. And she is staring at me while i write this.

This is my 5 1/2 yr old dog Maiden (i have NO idea what breed this dog is but i would LOVE to know for sure and have a few ideas.) She's got quite the interesting personality.. when indoors she's very attached to me, afraid of people (i believe she was hurt as a puppy by a woman), afraid of women..takes a long time for her to trust them, and very people submissive yet extremely dog dominant. However, outside in the wilderness she transforms to a very confident dog completely driven by instinct. She has webbed paws so i can barely keep her out of the water, and she loves to hunt small rodents and can even climb partway up trees in her hunt. She can jump 5 feet in the air no problem and balance on anything including the edges of cliffs without me being the slightest bit nervous.

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I love Captain Blue Cloud, he's the greatest !

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This is my buddy, Trip:

He's a pointer mix, about 3 1/2 years old. We're not sure of his exact age or his exact mix - he's a rescue - but it doesn't matter because we him!! He's super smart, rarely barks, loves to play and cuddle and run around at the park.

I've never been a big fan of cats either. They're fine, I'm just not particularly interested in them. And that's okay, since I'm allergic to them.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

We named our cat Bruce because he's longer than my leg by now

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I love Captain Blue Cloud, he's the greatest !

Where can i get me one of these?

-Mark Twain

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    This is my buddy, Trip:
    Love his pattern!

-Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    He's a pointer mix, about 3 1/2 years old. We're not sure of his exact age or his exact mix - he's a rescue - but it doesn't matter because we him!! He's super smart, rarely barks, loves to play and cuddle and run around at the park.
    And, judging by his expression, he will kill at command.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

play a warlock to level 8 in world of warcraft I am reaching 21 in a minute after the night of powerlevelling

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm a dog person..i love them. i love that it seems you can talk without words to them. they look at you and you know what they mean. they're awesome communicators and very emotional creatures with nothing but sweetness in there. i like both small and big dogs...i'm especially drawn to silly ones. i don't have one now and haven't for the past year but am thinking about getting a great dane puppy at some point.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison