User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i was thinking of printing 12x16 inch pic of my(or actually our) cat to my mom and framing it. not sure yet what pic i should print. too bad i cant find square frames because i would have perfect picture for this, but its square format..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP

I already got my dog's present, though. It's a matching baby blue collar & lead with cupcakes on them! And a new personalised tag with a baby blue paw print! All from Muttropolis. I will post xmas day pics, because he doesn't get it until Christmas!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

For my boyfriend I've gotten part of his gift already... I had some trouble tracking it down too... it's a dvd of a locally filmed movie in which he had a bit part as a child... he's been hunting for a copy for years

my sister is getting some cast iron cookware and a set of spatulas that she chose while I was on the phone with her while shopping

my parents are getting new phones
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Nothing. Or maybe I could just send my family a picture of my ass, because they complain about how it's "too big" all the time. They're crazy. Healthy people like having a big ass. Sickos. Or I could also give them a dead animal I found at the side of the road. Well, if they use dead foxes as decoration they must be happy with this too!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i was thinking of printing 12x16 inch pic of my(or actually our) cat to my mom and framing it. not sure yet what pic i should print. too bad i cant find square frames because i would have perfect picture for this, but its square format..
    I don't know if you'd like this idea or not, but if you go to a frame store (or some art stores) they can cut a standard-sized mat so the inside window fits whichever picture you have. Then it will fit into a standard frame. Cheaper than custom framing at least.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Kid 1 - 360 game, aftershave, Bench watch, £70 cash, Black Ops (already had it though)
    Kid 2 - 360 game, aftershave, Bench watch, Black Ops (already had), School blazer, maybe a guitar (maybe)
    Mum - Bag of goodies like perfume, scarf, smellies and chocolates
    Stepdad - American jelly beans and a tool kit
    Brother - Gillette smellies
    Sister - A box of goodies
    Me - Perfume

The 2 people on here .. Not telling, lol.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i decided to crop that square pic and give print of this in 40x30cm frames for her

been removing dust and hairs(and one large scratch that went over the whole picture) and doing small adjustments for this pic like 1.5 hours. i developed the negative and scanned the film myself so it had quite much dust in it..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTP

There's a nice tradition for the gift exchange at our family, resulting in every person giving one gift to one other person.
    - a board game for Nephew 1 (totally a Settlers of Catan freak - I'm presenting him Carcassonne)
    - a lego set/board game for Nephew 2 (I've taken a risk there - I don't know the game. These two come from husband and me, but I was the one choosing and wrapping them )
    - a craft set for Nephew 2's new year, as I'm his godmother.

Own initiative:
    - "the wealth of nations" for my husband + a pair of house shoes
    - (ongoing project, not sure whether this will be ready) the new manuscript for my mother (who apparently likes my stories - or the has an entirely too strong Fe)
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My Christmas shopping is almost done now... just have to get a gift certificate for a massage for my mom (from husband and me) and have rice cooker shipped to my brother and sister-in-law's house later this week, so they don't have to cart it home on the plane. As usual, I spent way more than I budgeted for Christmas gifts, but oh well...
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm getting my girl a scarf.