User Tag List

First 12341252 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

No one knew about mystic and unkind? Here I thought I was the last one who knew about when I learnt about it a rather long time ago.

So Mystic Tater is male...

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    What, wait!

*mind blown*
    Why is there mind-blowage?
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yeah this place is a hotbed. I know a bunch, but it's actually a bit hard for me to understand those that aren't close to each other and just do the e-dating thing. Like...I don't see how it just transfers from getting to know one another to "let's e-date?" Don't think I could do that.

*poor INTP is confused*
    I don't know about others, but for me it transfers with the luuuurv. This can also depend on a person's guidelines of the lurv. Some people strongly believe you cannot have strong feelings for people you've not met or don't see frequently. Some people put much more stock in the physical aspect of a relationship, which is certainly important, but I look at how it can still provide a lot of distraction and lacking clarity. Etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    No one knew about mystic and unkind? Here I thought I was the last one who knew about when I learnt about it a rather long time ago.
    These are the weird perks of being a consistent vent-dweller, my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    So Mystic Tater is male...
    Thanks for my first audible laugh of the morning
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post

I don't know about others, but for me it transfers with the luuuurv. This can also depend on a person's guidelines of the lurv. Some people strongly believe you cannot have strong feelings for people you've not met or don't see frequently. Some people put much more stock in the physical aspect of a relationship, which is certainly important, but I look at how it can still provide a lot of distraction and lacking clarity. Etc.
    Well no, I don't doubt the integrity of the feelings, my confusion is more...how do the mechanics of e-dating work, haha? And I really wouldn't know what to do in one I've definitely had my, uhh, forum-crush [ ] but I sort of just chalked it up to temporary insanity on my part and due to some personal dynamics I was going through at the time, and never really thought about making it a reality.

oh yeah you can fall in love online... but keeping relationship is ridiculous..
    i fell in love online 3yrs ago and when we finally met and kissed (it was a blind kiss haha without handshaking or any word) he kissed *exactly* like i imagined.. and other parts were like that.. chemistry is chemistry even online

then there was this other guy.. opposite case.. he sounded very good in bed online when we talked but it turned out disaster, complete disaster bed-wise..like his verbal sexual intelligence doesnt tranafer to 3D (<- he was intj lol)

so pretty much like IRL maybe hah

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Well no, I don't doubt the integrity of the feelings, my confusion is more...how do the mechanics of e-dating work, haha? And I really wouldn't know what to do in one I've definitely had my, uhh, forum-crush [ ] but I sort of just chalked it up to temporary insanity on my part and due to some personal dynamics I was going through at the time, and never really thought about making it a reality.
    Aw lookit your 6,666 posts (to which I think the terrorist one brought it there, so good work! lol).
    Hm this reminds me that my INTP and his lady spoke intimately for a long while, already acting like a couple, but didn't declare a relationship until meeting.
    Mm can you specify a bit about what mechanics?
    My initial thought is just that it forces a lot more discussion and seeing how personalities mesh in that regard. You find ways around the whole 'e-dating' stigma with interests that can be shared at a distance. Gaming, watching movies, camming, mailing things, collaborating on little projects, etc. The weird part for me is contemplating being local and serious at length, since it isn't what I'm versed in. I suppose I can't understand the mechanics of that, even if they are more obvious .

Do not envision closed doors where there are wide, open spaces, Jock! Well, when worth it.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Cool thread!

As far as the whole online dating thing, I think people can definitely fall in love online. I did! My husband and I met online, and emailed for like 2 weeks before we met in person. We started hinting about marriage even before we met in real life... we both knew it was right. It'd have been a lot harder if we didn't live in the same area, but I think it can work.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i have been married to entropie for 2 years soon
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

So his little German INFJ was all a front? I knew it!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Wanna go out?