User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

if you guys are still friends I'd say go for it... It's less awkward than saying no
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think Meg White did something similar when Jack White re-married.

Frankly, I don't understand it, unless your relationship with your ex is completely sexually dead. I always wondered how people could do that and not have any weird feelings about it at all, unless the past relationship just wasn't that passionate to begin with.

violaine

I suppose the answer to this is no but do you anticipate any intense feelings during the ceremony from any party?

MBTI
    WINE
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think Meg White did something similar when Jack White re-married.

Frankly, I don't understand it, unless your relationship with your ex is completely sexually dead. I always wondered how people could do that and not have any weird feelings about it at all, unless the past relationship just wasn't that passionate to begin with.
    Actually, he's a great guy, but we're better off as friends & we did grow some cool kids and we need to show them that people can be bigger than the issues facing them.

MBTI
    WINE
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    I suppose the answer to this is no but do you anticipate any intense feelings during the ceremony from any party?
    Not unless he invites his ex-mother-in-law....my mother! Otherwise it'll be a smooth ride for them. We'll all have lots of wine and wave the new couple off in to the sunset .... (yadda, yadda, yadda....gagging motion with finger down throat....in a sincere attempt to be happy for them)

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by aprilfool View Post
    Not unless he invites his ex-mother-in-law....my mother! Otherwise it'll be a smooth ride for them. We'll all have lots of wine and wave the new couple off in to the sunset .... (yadda, yadda, yadda....gagging motion with finger down throat....in a sincere attempt to be happy for them)
    Lol!

I am actually rather in awe, (I couldn't do it but I'd love to get to that place of detachment/well-wishing/whatever, where I could.) Great for your kids.