I've been wondering for a while how everyone interacts with each other with regards to rep.
I'm interested in whom people are responding to the most as individuals. What is it about certain people that leads you to respond to their posts over and over again? Do you think its based on having the same MBTI/enneagram type or if its just on feeling mentally in sync with someone despite differences? And does the person you relate to the most, respond to your posts as strongly? Do you spread the rep you give out relatively evenly or predominantly amongst a few people? Do you think the rep system fails to properly reflect these dynamics altogether?
Anyway, post the 3 people you most commonly give and receive the most rep to/from*. Don't go into numbers of how many times they gave rep; lets not make it a popularity contest. Any discussion or commentary is most welcome.
I mainly give rep to
1. OrangeAppled - a fellow INFP 4w5
2. Ergophobe - ENFP
3= Seymour - INFP 5w4
3= PeaceBaby - INFP 9w1
I mainly receive rep from
3. (too many 3=)
To be honest I spread around the rep I give, irrespective of type or similarities in character. If I like something they say and really find it funny/interesting/helpful/strongly aligned with my opinion I will add rep. I have been a bit stingy in the past and have been recently trying to voice my appreciation a little more (as some of you may have noticed ).
The best reasons as to why these particular people:
- OA and I are often on the same page about most things it seems. Our values and views are rather similar but not so alike that we can't have meaningful discussion. Basically its about this: ;and this:
- PB and I are slightly different but equally opinionated and often end up on the same side in arguments LOL.
- Ergophobe had each other's backs in some debates further back
- Seymour, I find, explains and explores things in a new and interesting ways that drives discussion forward, which I rather like.
*yes I realize how dodgy this sounds but get your minds out of the gutter!