User Tag List

First 123

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Mine are too wildly varied to get a top 3 or anything.
    same

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Pff! I wanted to break him free of his own box for a bit.. and put him in one that matches the big, playful kitty-tat that I see lurking underneath the mellow Jaguar depiction . You know what I need? Your help.. and a lot of yarn
    Meet me in forty seven hundred hours at Fast Eddy's. Bring a mountain goat, 6 packets of sea monkey eggs, a screw driver, and porto-potty!

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    It does sound diiiirty
    There's always one...

INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Meet me in forty seven hundred hours at Fast Eddy's. Bring a mountain goat, 6 packets of sea monkey eggs, a screw driver, and porto-potty!
    Screw drivers are a little hard to find these days. We're solid on the mountain goat and the sea monkeys .
    Make sure you've got your spats and the fun-fetti cake mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    There's always one...

I wasn't the one who asked who gives good rep, at least lol. Though that is very circumstantial!
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Same goes for reps given out, although it's difficult to tell since reps given out have been halved in contrast to reps received. The site cutting off point for both are on a ratio of 2:1.
    Oh, I wondered about that. I really thought I'd given more rep that it seemed like based on my history. Also explains why gromit said I gave her 5+ reps and that doesn't show up in my history.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Oh, I wondered about that. I really thought I'd given more rep that it seemed like based on my history. Also explains why gromit said I gave her 5+ reps and that doesn't show up in my history.
    A while ago, there was a thread about reps given and received. After doing a quick glance, I felt so guilty about giving out so few until I noticed that reps given were chopped off badly. Then, I felt relieved since this meant I wasn't the Scrooge of rep givers.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

A while ago, there was a thread about reps given and received. After doing a quick glance, I felt so guilty about giving out so few until I noticed that reps given were chopped off badly.
    This I did not know. See, even former mods don't know how the hell this place works.

The thing I was aware of that kind of irritated me was that after a certain period of time, even the reps given to you become de-identified, at least in the old vBulletin environment. Now they probably get torn apart into vowels and consonants and recycled into new posts. :horor:

Then, I felt relieved since this meant I wasn't the Scrooge of rep givers.
    BaaHaa! "Rep Guilt"

I actually Googled "Rep Guilt" just now and found "Republican Jesus."

At least he read "Dress For Success", with the blue suit, white shirt, and red tie. Now he just needs a haircut that is off the collar and over his ears and he can be CEO of a major corporation and embezzle millions of dollars with virtual impunity from actual legal repercussions. How the hell did I get on that topic?
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    BaaHaa! "Rep Guilt"

I actually Googled "Rep Guilt" just now and found "Republican Jesus."

At least he read "Dress For Success", with the blue suit, white shirt, and red tie. Now he just needs a haircut that is off the collar and over his ears and he can be CEO of a major corporation and embezzle millions of dollars with virtual impunity from actual legal repercussions. How the hell did I get on that topic?
    Whoah, you just went Ne tripping, even though it's not one of your four primary functions. You might need some good repping to bring you back to Earth!

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

There's no clear cut pattern as to who I give rep to and receive rep from the most. I don't check my rep status often, maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

All I remember is that I've given Fidelia rep several times recently. I love reading her posts. They are so elegantly worded and really get to the heart of the matter.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Looking at my CP & recent reps, it's far more varied than I thought....but in proportion to how much they post, I often rep:

1. southern kross, INFP e4w5 - get outta my head, lady
    2. seymour, INFP e5 - often manages to explain things I haven't managed to articulate, but can relate to
    3. lots of others...especially NFs

Unsurprisingly, it seems I am most often repped by:
    1. southern kross
    2. seymour
    3. kdude, ISFP e4
    4. other Fi-dom & NF types
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe