First 123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Mine are too wildly varied to get a top 3 or anything.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Rep system was actually more deprimating a little for me actually because everyone talks about that rep shenanigans but no one seemed to like me since I didn't get any for 8 months *drama* But that is a silly thought anyway. First because actually last month I got so many for some reason (which of course felt good), but second because I myself didn't spread many myself! So I cannot expect other people to do that to me, can I?

That being said, all reps I got were always by another person, only one person gave me twice a rep comment. What is interesting is that all rep comments have been by NF types (besides one person who didn't enter any type into profile).

I definitely give more than I receive. That makes sense, I like to rep a lot. I looked at it and there doesn't seem to be a real pattern to the reps, or else I didn't feel like tallying it all up. The following have given me at least 5 reps on my recent page of reps: strawberries, Chaotic Harmony, EffEmDoubleyou, Jock, Aquarelle99
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Variable where there are some who have given more but for the sake of discretion, it's up to them to state it or not. There seem to be quite a few laughing smilies. Hope they're not laughing at me but with me.

Same goes for reps given out, although it's difficult to tell since reps given out have been halved in contrast to reps received. The site cutting off point for both are on a ratio of 2:1.

MBTI
    ----

i give a lot. people give me rep too. it's very beautiful. love you reppers - i am going to dedicate my next album to all of you.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

i never knew how to give rep to anyone until just now. i finally figured it out. so, i've never given any.

i think gromit, jaguar, kdude, and quinlin have given me the most rep's. 3 of the 4 are other ISFP's.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

It does sound diiiirty

I mainly give rep to
    1. Mystic Tater INFP
    2. Jaguar MEOW
    3. Udog INFP

I mainly receive rep from
    1. Mystic Tater INFP
    2. Jaguar MEOW
    3. Udog INFP

Reasons: All are light-hearted, humorous, and wise in their ways. Mystic has the boyfriend card, apart from being eccentric enough to warrant repping. Jag was an innocent bystander, until Mystic showed me that Jag is a very interesting shiny lol. Udog shares the common interests of exercise and encouragement, so we often rally back and forth of that.
    Apart from that, reps are NF-related, vent-related, or random lulz.

As per wall/pm interacting- usually INFPs, ENFPs, ENFJs, and INTJs. There tends to be a lot of common ground or flat out playfulness.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    2. Jaguar MEOW
    It's WILD. Get it right. The bars of your letters and the cages of your words cannot contain him!

This thread demands the question of "Who gives good rep?".

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    It's WILD. Get it right. The bars of your letters and the cages of your words cannot contain him!
    Pff! I wanted to break him free of his own box for a bit.. and put him in one that matches the big, playful kitty-tat that I see lurking underneath the mellow Jaguar depiction . You know what I need? Your help.. and a lot of yarn
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance