First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I know that not everyone celebrates Christmas, however, I would like to know what everyone plans on doing during this time of the year. Visiting family? Studying? travelling? Baking a lot ?
    My Xmas this year will consist of the usual:
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ----

i'm having surgery soon so i will be lazing about when i'm out of hospital and making people bring me things i want...don't worry - it's not terminal.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Vegas next week for dad and bro's birthdays. NYC after that. Then just chill with family. Might go to Toronto for new years. Ooooooooooo Canada....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Two weeks of NYC, starting on the 21st. That's about the extent of my planning, though.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I have Bloody Mary's with the rest of my family Christmas Morning at my Uncle Sandy's house.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have no plans, haha! Oh well, I probably have to spend my winter break learning. You know we only have one week off and the week before that we have two important exams and after that I also have two other exams. So errr, nope, I don't think I can plan too much activities then. Fortunately my family isn't that much into Christmas. My dad hates it and usually spends the holidays inside being grumpy because of the fact that it's Christmas (and Christmas is forbidden? haha) and because it's not summer. I'd like to send him to Australia for the winter. I believe it's summer over there!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

This Saturday I'm getting married. Then we'll be traveling to Maryland for a week, hopefully I can get in touch with my cousin out there and visit him... Maybe meet a couple of his kids that I've never seen.... And they are 15 and 17 now! When we get back I'll be celebrating with my then husband for his birthday on December 14. December 19 I will be attending a military ball...Which I still need to find a red dress or something since the ball is in honor of St. Barbara Patron Saint of Arty... Christmas Eve will be spent with my parents to exchange gifts, and then I'm hosting the whole family's Christmas on Christmas day.

Phew! Busy stuff coming up!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    This Saturday I'm getting married. Then we'll be traveling to Maryland for a week, hopefully I can get in touch with my cousin out there and visit him... Maybe meet a couple of his kids that I've never seen.... And they are 15 and 17 now! When we get back I'll be celebrating with my then husband for his birthday on December 14. December 19 I will be attending a military ball...Which I still need to find a red dress or something since the ball is in honor of St. Barbara Patron Saint of Arty... Christmas Eve will be spent with my parents to exchange gifts, and then I'm hosting the whole family's Christmas on Christmas day.

Phew! Busy stuff coming up!
    Ooooh, your wedding came up fast!!! Congrats! So exciting! You must post pictures!

As for me, this year will be unusual in that I will actually be taking some time off work around Christmas! Usually I don't as the university remains open and it's a busy time with our students getting ready to depart for France mid-January. But this year, the university has decided to close for the week between Christmas and New Years, for budget reasons. We have to take vacation during that time or else work from home, so I will be taking vacation time. That'll be nice, actually.

The other awesome thing about this Christmas is..... MY BROTHER'S COMING HOME!!!!! He and his wife live in Vegas and I haven't seen him since my wedding in June of 09 - he didn't make it home for Christmas last year. SO EXCITED!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Other than that, just Christmas celebrations with my family and my husband's family. Oh yeah, and I'm turning 30 on New Year's Day.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Enneagram
    9w8

I'll be visiting Kuwait and Dubai from the 10th to the 27th. Should be interesting. No Christmas tree, but I will have palm trees and a warm ocean for two weeks.

Road trip to Oregon!!! Me and the fam are renting a cabin in Mount Hood cant wait!!!! Im gonna get my snowboard on YESSSS!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari